Cato Brand Partners has been telling global brand stories in more than 108 countries for over 47 years. We are also the only international branding company with headquarters in Melbourne.
Through insight, powerful creative and experienced leadership we tell our global clients’ stories. Born of design, driven by ideas, we create communications that allow us to transcend cultural boundaries and make business strategy visible, compelling, relevant and measurable.
Here we help our clients achieve unmistakeable presence.
Our team is made up of intelligent self-starters. We appreciate character, creativity, empathy and pride in a job well done. We value an open mind, real understanding and genuine commitment to the craft of effective communication. If this sounds like you, please, read on.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is driven to search deeper to find better ways of doing things and who has the personal and project management skills to create great relationships and deliver engaging communication.
To succeed at Cato Brand Partners you will love your craft, genuinely care and take a team-first approach.
You will also:
- be able to create a strong brief;
- undertake end to end project management with stakeholders, clients and the studio;
- set and manage budgets and timelines;
- think creatively, conceptually, aesthetically, strategically and commercially;
- be able to articulate yourself and sell compelling creative;
- take ownership of work and outcomes;
- have demonstrated skills and appreciation for typography, composition and layout;
- have a keen eye for detail and the social grace to know when to apply it;
- be capable of handling tight deadlines and take an agile approach to project management;
- love the idea of working in an established, yet growing and open-minded studio; and
- be responsible for building a successful and enjoyable studio culture.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated agency/studio experience. You may have a Bachelor degree. Digital, social media and self promotion skills are an advantage.
We are not looking for a freelancer. Rather, someone who is genuinely team-oriented and inspired to grow something better and enjoy the ride. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a covering letter and your CV within your application.