Are you the master of your inbox? Is your phone currently glued to your hand? Do you feel slightly nauseousness if you don’t know exactly what everyone is doing at any given moment?
We’re looking for a multi-skilled Account Manager/Producer, and if you answered yes to any of those questions – we could be looking for you. Yes you.
This role calls for someone who can take care of our nearest and dearest (our clients) while simultaneously managing the people and projects within a fast paced advertising agency. You must have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to put out small fires if and when they arise.
Once you have mastered the agency merry-go-round of client calls, project briefs, schedules, meetings and reviews, you will be treated to a weekly Messina ice-cream.
We also offer a professional development program to help you set and smash future career and personal goals.
Internal working relationships
- Working with our clients to manage their project needs including communications, planning, briefing, scoping, producing and all delivery requirements across any given project
- Educate and invest in supporting client understanding and expectation throughout project process
- Understanding and implementing the strategic approach to all project work throughout the project lifecycle
- Executing the creation of new project briefs, developing reverse briefs and briefing project requirements internally to creative teams
- Identifying new business opportunities with both existing and new clients to help grow the business
- Analysing and reporting on ongoing project status via communications, weekly WIP meetings and document management e.g. SOWs
- Being actively involved in the production and project management of all client work
- Attending weekly internal and external meetings to report on projects on behalf on Common Ventures
- Developing and managing external client and supplier relationships
- Offering guidance and direction to all clients along the project journey ensuring they feel continually informed and supported
- Support finance to manage invoices across client invoicing schedules
- Reports to General Manager
- Works with Senior Accounts Director
- Works with accounts, strategy and creative teams (internal and external) to communicate client priorities according to project deliveries
- Liaises with production team, creatives, designers, developers, interns and third party providers.
?Key Performance Indicators
To be defined by General Manager.
- Relevant tertiary education; Business, marketing, project management, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years experience in an agency or client led role within marketing or advertising
- Experience with account management, team management, project documentation creation, resource management and organisational management
- Experience in advertising, creative executions or similar
- Appreciation for design, development and product creation
- Excited by working with a small team and working hands on to bring results that exceed our client expectations
- Ability to write and produce written documents with thorough attention to detail
- Instinctively intuitive and proactive at communicating with varied stakeholders
- Positive approach to finding solutions collectively
- Entrepreneurial and small business mindset
- Driven by delivering projects on time and to budget
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, with superior project management skills
- Ability to meet tight and often conflicting deadlines
- High energy levels
- Competent on MS Office applications, google docs, Harvest timekeeping and other internet based project management
Please send you CV and Covering Letter to
Please note, we receive a huge amount of applications for all our roles advertised. To stand out, keep your application, simple and to the point. Less is more for us.
We will be in touch if you are successful in getting through to our interview round. If you do not hear from us, please do keep applying to our