We are seeking a dynamic full time online store manager for our boho fashion and lifestyle website. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the treeoflife.com.au webshop managing a team of 4 staff.
· Stock / Inventory Management including managing best / worst sellers
· Manage Customer Service
· Assist with Web Content and Product Management
· Daily Order fulfilment
· Daily and Weekly Sales Reporting
· Participate in social media management and social media strategy execution
· Manage Google AdWords / SEM
· Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
· Work with marketing on eDM calendar
· Identify any online growth opportunities
Ideally you will:
· Come from a retail background
· Have previous experience in working in or managing on online team
· Have a passion for boho and hippy style
· Be analytical, and a problem solver
· Not afraid of getting your hands dirty picking & packing orders and maintaining stock in the warehouse
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Able to manage and motivate staff to ensure customers receive their orders accurately and in good time
To be successful in this role you need to be motivated and energetic leader with a keen eye for detail, a practical hands-on approach and a passion for the Tree of Life ethos.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the links or send your resume through to [..] with your cover letter and resume.
What we're looking for:
Show a strong background in managing clients projects across activations - shopper and/or experiential and can show at least 2 years experience
Work closely with our creative and production teams to ensure that projects and are delivered on time and on budget.
Confidence to lead projects from start to finish being lead client liaison and working into a wider team as necessary
Passion for the industry, un-paralleled attention to detail and meticulous time management
Not afraid to roll their sleeves up, dive in, have fun and get things moving
Someone with a valid work visaWe're happy to consider a freelance role or a permanent role depending on the applicant. For more info on The Round Table, check out