At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA Junior Experience Designer (EDM), you will support delivery of high-quality work while also learning your craft. Your role will involve exercising an intellectual curiosity, demonstrating you can effectively take direction, championing user-centred design (UCD) processes and techniques, and collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams to create innovative EDM solutions.
- Interpret design briefs and participate in design/creative brainstorming.
- Produce great creative and turn around designs that are on brand.
- Present and interpret work for clients and act as their brand custodian and champion.
- Advocate for work that marries best practices with market-leading trends across CRM/EDM space.
- Collaborate with external agencies.
- Communicate clearly, constructively and promptly.
- Take on board design feedback from senior team members and provide feedback to others.
- Track and prioritise own work.
- Demonstrate collaborative and consultative approach, able to build rapport and trust.
- Demonstrate continual learning and development.
- EDM design
- Iconography and illustration
- Interactive prototyping
- Document and deck design
- CRM style guides
Skills and Experience:-
- Experience across Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong sense of digital design craft (demonstrated by portfolio)
- Degree in design or a design-related discipline
- Previous EDM design experience preferred