Over the last 6 years my key responsibilities have included:
• Online Broadcast Production & Engineering (see required skill set below)
• On Demand Video Production & Post
• Broadcast Infrastructure Development & Maintenance
• Archive Workflow Design & Implementation
• Internal CDN Architecture
• Coordinating Internal Resources to meet
Clients and events I've delivered live broadcasts and on demand content for:
(Internal & Public broadcasts of AGM's, Results Announcements, Investor Relations, Town Halls)
• Macquarie Group
• QBE Insurance
• Johnson & Johnson
• Lend Lease
• Virgin Australia
Technology & Broadcast
• ABC (AOTY2015, Flight MH17 Memorial Service)
• AFL (Footify Grand Final 2013)
Entertainment & Events
For Sydney Opera House:
• Neil Fynn & Paul Kelly
• Empire of the Sun
• Counting Crows
• Amon Tobin
• Aerosmith (Singapore)
• Gordon Ramsey (Singapore)
• World Youth Day (Madrid)
• Mary MacKillop Canonisation (Sydney/Rome)
• UN Global Health Forum (Melbourne)
• Microsoft Tech Ed Conference (Barcelona)
• Oceania Cup Hockey Tournament (Hobart)
• Dance Red Stereosonic (2012 & 2013)
• World Masters Cycling Championships (Sydney)
• Red Bull Junior Surf Masters Series (NSW)
Software & IT skills required to deliver the above:
• Flash Media Server
• Wowza Streaming Engine
• Flash Media Encoder
• Live U Central Control Platform
• CDN (Akamai) Configuration and Stream Management
• Testing & Troubleshooting Protocols
• Network Configuration Requirements for Live Video Delivery
• Network Diagnostics
• HTML pertaining to Live & On Demand Video Delivery
• Live Audience Interaction
• Analytics & Reporting
Live and On Demand Video Platforms:
• Viostream (proprietary customised platform)
• You Tube Live (One of a handful of certified broadcast partners in Australia)
Broadcast & Production Equipment:
• Elemental Live Encoders
• Cisco Inlet Encoders
• Vision Mixers (Newtek Tricaster; Blackmagic ATEM)
• Live U suite of Transmission Devices
• AJA & Blackmagic Recorders/Converters/SDI Routers
• Network Routers & Switches (various)
• Camera Operation (Canon, Sony, Panasonic, including PTZs & Controllers)
Post Production Skills:
• Final Cut Pro
• Premier Pro
• After Effects
• An array of Encoding Software
Running Youth Media Programme funded by DEEWR Grant.
Producing & Tutoring Various Film Development Projects.
Editing various Short Film Projects.
General support to Project Manager.
|Education||University of South Africa|
|Website||login to view website|
I am a Sydney-based Digital Media Professional. My current position is Senior Online Broadcast Producer with Asia-Pac's leading online video platform, delivering live and on demand content across entertainment, sport, government, technology & corporate.
I am also an experienced video editor and videographer. Examples of my work attached.
Before turning to Digital Media, I had a highly successful two decade career as Writer & Actor in Theatre, Film & Television.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team