- Undertook short-term temp work in Brookfield Property Partners' legal department
- Quickly extracted data from legal documents to fill out hard copy Laserfiche forms
- Used data entry skills to update staff members' Microsoft Outlook contacts from business cards
- Received training in archiving legal documents and completing archive forms
- Developed copywriting skills to create and update company marketing materials
- Developed social media marketing skills to create a company Facebook page and create content for posts
- Developed research skills to produce a competitor analysis report for the company
- Used photography skills to take and edit original photographs for the company
- Used Photoshop skills to update the company logo
- Managed these projects independently and edited work according to feedback from supervisors
- Undertook a one-month internship in HCVC's pro bono department
- Worked in a team to create corporate volunteering proposals for both NGOs and Fortune 500 companies
- Proofread presentations for both NGOs and Fortune 500 companies
- Worked on funding and budget proposals for HCVC
- Copywriting for web, email newsletters, press releases
- Style Guide maintenance
- Print design and print management
- Database and hard copy file maintenance
- Website maintenance
- Stakeholder engagement
- Social media marketing
Awarded for my work in the role as School Education Representative for the American and Canadian Studies department.
Alongside my studies I undertook 30 extra credits of modules to complete the Nottingham Advantage Award.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team