Creative Direction, Photographer, Digital Operator, Production Design, Digital Producer.
Working very closely with each client to meet their specific needs and expectations, from initial concept stages of campaigns, co-ordinating resources and equipment, to over-seeing the post-production. Ensuring all important deadlines and creative needs are met.
- Photographer Producer (Planning and scheduling equipment and resources, ensuring all equipment in pristine condition to meet clients requirements)
- Shoot logistics (location scouting, casting for shoots, sourcing crew and set building)
- Digital operator
- Image processing (File maintenance, Light retouching, Uploading images to web, Cataloguing and archiving files)
- Operations of the business including marketing, business development, account management
This was a volunteer position. As the position of Digital Producer within a start up you find yourself taking on a number of projects within the role.
Manage digital projects across cross-functional internal teams, which includes:
- Briefing and conducting regular meetings to review project needs.
- Following up with account, creative, design and production teams to ensure proper
implementation of a project plan;
- Demonstrate technical understanding and the ability to effectively communicate technical
ideas/proposals/challenges/questions to internal team members
- Develop effective documentation including proposals, briefs, project plans, Create and
maintain project plans.
- Manage production through all phases of digital projects (pre-production, production and
- Photography Production
- Pitching and trending Ideas and content
- Client Liasing (Talent Agencies, Photographers, Hair & Make-Up Artists, PR Agencies,
Advertising Agencies, Stylists, Publicists, Journalists, Art Directors)
- Contract Negotiating (Talent Agencies, Production Agencies)
- Sourcing, Editing, Retouching and preparing images ready for print
- Supporting Event Manager
- Liaising between clients and management
- Implementing events as per Event Plan
- Operating sheets
- Floor Planning & Management
- Stock Revenue
- Front of House, Waiting Assistance
Providing General Assistance to the Marketing Manager as well as the following tasks;
- Campaign management
- Managing Implementation of Marketing Strategy
- Briefing and liaising with Advertising Agency and Media Agencies
- Collation of Advertising
- Centre Newsletter
- Management of Centre Promotions and Events
- Fashion Parades
- School Holiday Program
- Seasonal Promotional Activities
- Campaign and Marketing Analysis
Department of Education & Training
|Employer||Garth Ernstzen Photography and Media|
|Website||login to view website|
I am a Visual Branding specialist. Whether the needs be Photography, Creative direction, Production Design, Concept Development, I am an asset to be part of your content creation.
I have the ability to look at what is missing visually, implementing a visual strategy that produces exceptional and unexpected results. Based on your brief and clear vision for your brand development.
Let's create a partnership where we produce content that makes a difference.
Life begins in the blurry bits, the areas you're not paying attention to.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team