Creative Direction, Photographer, Digital Operator, Production Design, Digital Producer.
Working very closely with each client to meet their specific needs and expectations, from initial concept stages of campaigns, co-ordinating resources and equipment, to over-seeing the post-production. Ensuring all important deadlines and creative needs are met.
- Photographer Producer (Planning and scheduling equipment and resources, ensuring all equipment in pristine condition to meet clients requirements)
- Shoot logistics (location scouting, casting for shoots, sourcing crew and set building)
- Digital operator
- Image processing (File maintenance, Light retouching, Uploading images to web, Cataloguing and archiving files)
- Operations of the business including marketing, business development, account management
This was a volunteer position. As the position of Digital Producer within a start up you find yourself taking on a number of projects within the role.
Manage digital projects across cross-functional internal teams, which includes:
- Briefing and conducting regular meetings to review project needs.
- Following up with account, creative, design and production teams to ensure proper
implementation of a project plan;
- Demonstrate technical understanding and the ability to effectively communicate technical
ideas/proposals/challenges/questions to internal team members
- Develop effective documentation including proposals, briefs, project plans, Create and
maintain project plans.
- Manage production through all phases of digital projects (pre-production, production and
- Photography Production
- Pitching and trending Ideas and content
- Client Liasing (Talent Agencies, Photographers, Hair & Make-Up Artists, PR Agencies,
Advertising Agencies, Stylists, Publicists, Journalists, Art Directors)
- Contract Negotiating (Talent Agencies, Production Agencies)
- Sourcing, Editing, Retouching and preparing images ready for print
- Supporting Event Manager
- Liaising between clients and management
- Implementing events as per Event Plan
- Operating sheets
- Floor Planning & Management
- Stock Revenue
- Front of House, Waiting Assistance
Providing General Assistance to the Marketing Manager as well as the following tasks;
- Campaign management
- Managing Implementation of Marketing Strategy
- Briefing and liaising with Advertising Agency and Media Agencies
- Collation of Advertising
- Centre Newsletter
- Management of Centre Promotions and Events
- Fashion Parades
- School Holiday Program
- Seasonal Promotional Activities
- Campaign and Marketing Analysis
Department of Education & Training
|Employer||Garth Ernstzen Photography and Media|
|Website||login to view website|
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team