Planning and Execution for ongoing and new projects carried forward by the company.
Providing graphic designing services to clients in the capacity of Logos, Business Cards, Brochures, Posters, Banners, T Shirts Designs, Web and Social Media Marketing etc.
• Content development in terms of training outlines for prospective workshops/sessions.
• Client Database management.
• Designing and implementing Web Marketing & Social Media Marketing Strategy for Public
• Facilitation of Training Programs for clients.
As a member of the Advisory Council, I played the following roles & responsibilities:
• Advisor and Consultant to the Executive Body for Executive level business decisions
• Training, Mentoring and Coaching for Executive Council members
• HR Recruitment, Selection & Evaluation for all General Body members
• Organizational Psychologist
• Information Management for research conducted in the rural areas.
• Graphic Designing Assistance (Digital and Print Marketing)
As the Secretary General, I was the executive project lead for the year and lead the executive teams for the following projects:
• Recruitment and Selection of new members.
• Training, mentoring and coaching for the Executive Council members.
• Project Lead for all projects throughout the year. These include the following:
1. 6th Installment of the annual SZABIST Model UN Conference.
2. “Second Pakistan Urban Forum: South-Asian Cities Conference” in collaboration with the Government’s Urban Planning and Development sector and Harvard South Asia Institute.
3. MunKarachi project as a part of ZABMUN Social Responsibility Program in collaboration with KYI (Karachi Youth Initiative)
• Personal and Professional development training/workshop sessions to high school
students for a number of projects.
• Using Inter-active learning tools such as presentations, games, and practical exercise/activities for enhanced learning & efficiency.
• Motivational Workshop sessions to promote the concept of Social Entrepreneurship.
• Event Management for the 3-Day SEAChange international conference.
• Organizing Fund Raising events for preconference period
• Forming a Marketing strategy and plan for Monex Invest-Indo futures.
I earned a gold medal based on academic distinction on an Elective Course, Leadership and Motivation Techniques, during my undergraduate studies in Business Administration.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team