• Producer for Rogue Tales: six-part stylized documentary series (James Squires)
• Multiplatform Producer for Dreamworld’s Kevil Hill FB Connect Experience
• Multiplatform Producer for Hoodlum & Channel Ten’s multiplatform drama Secret & Lies broadcast 2014.
• Multiplatform Producer for digital assets of The Rise of the Eco Warriors.
• Journalist/Newsreader for live breakfast bulletins.
• Journalist for weekly music shows and websites.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director for an Interactive iPad App for Currency Press – Summer of the 17th Doll including all audiovisual content.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director – Art Month Sydney 2012. Redesigned website, mobile site & video series delivered online.
• Melbourne & Sydney Symphony Orchestra online video for Emirates.
• Producer of Playwriting Australia, Monkey Baa, Sydney Story Factory, The Nest website, mobile sites & digital & social strategy.
• Multiplatform Producer - Storm Surfers: New Zealand Discovery Channel.
• Multiplatform Producer - Rocket Compulsion Discovery Channel.
• Running PY Media’s radio station 5NPY covering the APY and NG Lands.
• Training 14 media trainees in radio, digital media and film.
• Working with community members to produce stories that advocate awareness of ongoing community issues for broadcast on 5NPY and other national indigenous and non-indigenous radio stations.
• Producing 5NPY’s website and all other digital media.
• Producer for PY Media’s ongoing documentary Bands on the Lands 2009.
• Producer for digital interactive media for BigPond, Coke & Jaguar.
• Coordinator for agency advertising and advertorials placed in seven weekly Sydney publications, including the Wentworth Courier and 9to5
• Coordinator for advertisements and advertorials across lifestyle and travel magazines.
Ones To Watch is a mentoring program through Screen Producers Association of Australia.
Slingshot Grant is awarded through Screen Australia to work with Firelight Productions.
Jan-2010 - Dec-2010 - Metro Screen
Feb-2007 - Dec-2008 - Swinburne University of Technology
Oct-2001 - Oct-2003 - Macquarie University
|Employer||Australian Broadcasting Coorporation|
An award winning Producer, Director & Strategist working for Foreign Correspondent at the ABC. I’m a creative geek who specialises in digital projects that use innovative technology to push the boundaries of storytelling. Most recently I launched interactive documentary, Freedom Riders in 2016 which was nominated for a UN Peace Award.
I’ve worked across a broad range of broadcast, online and mobile projects for production companies, broadcasters, and commercial and government organisations. My experience and breadth of knowledge gives me a unique understanding of Australian audiences and their digital expectations.
I have the experience to manage large-scale teams or work autonomously to storyboard, shoot and edit stories to produce content for audiences across screens. Along with directing and producing stories, I have successfully developed complicated platform and content strategy to clients and colleagues at an executive level.
• Eight years experience developing strategy for clients including; SBS, ABC, YouTube, BigPond, Hopsctoch (Philomena & Divergent), Foxtel, MLA, CJZ, Sydney Festival, Trop Fest, Art Gallery of NSW, AIME and Bondi Rescue.
• Success engaging audiences across platforms for film, TV & radio with multiplatform storytelling techniques and distribution methods.
• Extensive understanding of trends, methodologies and analytic tools.
• Australian first use of video platform, Verse. (Freedom Riders 2016)
• World first use of Beamly (2nd screen App - Secrets & Lies 2014)
• Australian first FaceBook Connect content experience for Dreamworld.
• Regular speaker and industry contributor at conferences and lectures.
• Nominated for UN Peace Award for Best Online Documentary, Freedom Riders.
• Winner of SPAA’s Best Interactive Production of the year for Secrets & Lies.
• Winner of SPAA‘s Emerging Producer of the year 2013.
• Recipient of Screen Australia’s Sling Shot Grant 2010 (Year industry placement with Firelight)
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team