|Employer||Macquarie Graduate School of Management|
Highly skilled professional with 8 years’ global customer service experience and 2 years’ background in marketing
and project management, with a proven track record in leading teams towards success.
In my previous position I was in charge of marketing strategy for the food & beverage department at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, a luxury and iconic 5-star hotel in Thailand.
• Defined marketing strategy for 20 business units (including 5 retail units off and on site), developing and implementing annual marketing plans.
• Successfully led the hotel’s digital marketing & e-Commerce strategy during the absence of e-Commerce & Marketing Director, reaching out to a customer base of 90K followers on Facebook, 17K on Instagram, 5K on twitter and monthly eDMs targeting over 10K guests, supporting sustained bookings & branding throughout the F&B dept.
• Led F&B marketing-related meetings, including weekly & monthly planning meetings with the executive office.
• Supervised all channels of communication, monitored reservations, customer feedback and guest complaints.
• Organised special events such as guest celebrity chefs and annual festivities.
• Oversaw artwork design, photography, videography and overall creative outputs for marketing promotions. Customised designs and content creation for each F&B outlet without outsourcing marketing or advertising agencies, working solely through in-house design for the majority of all artwork, menus, and social media posts.
• Organised over 50 promotional campaigns that resulted in increased revenues for Food & Beverage department.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team