- Responsible for developer all guidelines
- Create and direct all the animations for Telus Canada
- Receive and organize demand
- Implement new tools and techniques
- Analise and correct the storyboard to work accordingly to the assets receive from the cliente
- Work remotly with Canadian Agency
Animate banner for ad using HTML, CSS and GSAP also
using Animate CC (Flash)
- Developer and update web site
- Animate and editing capture videos
- Animate and create content for ad and web and social media
- Create covers for the web site
- Animate content for ad and web site and social media
- Developer content for the classes
- Update website (Wordpress)
This is the validation screen of a project that I'm working on. We used emoji rather than numbers, and the results were awesome!
|Education||UniRitter Laureate International Universities|
|Website||login to view website|
I’m a Motion Graphic Designer and Digital Designer based in Sydney, NSW. My passion is for minimalist and effective design, from media for point of purchase all the way up to social media and digital experiences. I know to get the project done. Usually a lot of people with diferent kind of backgrounds and skills are involved and I enjoy working in team to get the best result possible, and I always driven to learn new skill and apply them to the project.
I also have experience with point of purchase videos, multi-screen videos, 3D modelling & motion, social media videos, memes and video editing, which gives me flexibility to solve problems and deal with briefing changes on many types and stages of a project. I am a proven problem solver, and I am driven to deliver the best possible product. I go the extra mile to exceed client expectations.
I have worked with several ad agencies including:
- The&Partnership (in both Vancouver and Toronto)
- The Box
I have also created content for well-known brands including:
-Johnson & Johnson
- General Mills
- Schneider Electric
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team