Over-seeing and developing cross- platform projects and developing new systems using innovative technologies.
• Studying the Master’s Degree in Digital Media
• Developed several cross platform projects including a comedy series, and online music distribution network.
• Developed a commercial “how to” video instruction marketing system.
• Project manager for University 3D virtual reality site.
• Worked on several local films as consultant and vfx supervisor.
• Writer, producer and director on a short film “Pirates
• Developing and implementing educational programs for students in the certificate IV in Multimedia, Certificate IV in Screen and the Diploma in Screen.
• Coordinating projects with other staff and trainers.
• Executive producer on numerous short films produced by the students in the Diploma of Screen course.
• Teaching and initiating pre-production and post production skills. Supervising production.
• Designing and implementing assessment tasks and activities.
• Producing and assisting in the production of independent community projects (Music Oz,
• Developed multimedia presentations and designed websites.
• Clients included; Tutor International, The Department of Education and Training, The Business Programming Group.
• Worked independently, handling all stages of small and large projects (including marketing, client liaison, pricing, development of proposals and legal contracts….)
• Organising contracts, insurance and administration pertaining to work.
“Pirates” (writer, director, producer) won two festival awards and has been screened in the US, New Zealand and Australia.
Animated music video was chosen by OzGig as part of a compilation distributed throughout Europe to promote Australian music.
Graduated with the “Award of Excellence” on completion of the Certificate in Information Technology (Multimedia) receiving distinctions in every subject.
|Education||2010 - - University of Newcastle|
|Employer||Screen Weaver Media|
|Website||login to view website|
I'm a digital artist who thrives on creative challenge.
I am currently working as a digital producer at Screen Weaver Media.
I live south of Sydney in NSW with my family. I eat, sleep and breathe anything
digital, in particular, I enjoy pushing the barriers and experimenting with new
techniques and applications.
As you'll see from my work, I've worn every hat on the rack, leapt tall buildings in
a single bound...next stop...world peace!
My colleagues would describe me as having a contagious sense of humor, compulsive organisation skills and an addiction to work (the latter being an attribute my family would prefer I didn't have).
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team