• Registering and doing the condition report of incoming and outgoing artworks.
• Packing and unpacking artworks.
• Maintaining the gallery’s website.
• Setting up the new mailing list system.
• Writing stories for the e-newsletter.
• Designing and supervising the printing of exhibition catalogues and brochures.
• Assisting with exhibition openings, liaising with sponsors and suppliers.
• Managing the bar for exhibition openings and other events.
• Providing good customer service to the gallery’s visitors and clients on-site and over the phone.
• Assisting artists and curators to de-install and install their work for exhibitions at the gallery.
• Gallery sitting, giving information to visitors about the current exhibitions.
• Helping with exhibition openings.
• Taking photographs of exhibition openings.
• Lighting, taking and retouching product shots for catalogues, menus and other advertisement purposes for different companies, restaurants and magazines.
• Budgeting photographic projects for advertisement agencies and other clients.
• Taking studio and documentary portraits for different magazines and online publications.
• Redesigned the gallery’s website.
• Updated the artists’ CV’s.
• Photographed exhibition installations.
• Directed and coordinated photography and video shootings.
• Edit videos on Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
• Coordinated other editors, making editorial decisions regarding mood, pace and climax.
• Networked with potential clients.
• Administrated the production company, budgeting and setting up schedules to ensure the success of video projects.
• Preproduction of advertisement video/photography projects; planning, budgeting and searching for contractors and suppliers.
• Coordinated and set up schedules of volunteers working at different activities proposed for the installation.
• Curated and edited photographs submitted by volunteers in Salvador for an interactive installation.
• Set up the streaming services for the simultaneous performance with Madrid in Salvador.
• Camera Control Unit Operator: Colour correction and calibration of the different cameras used on the network’s Television shows.
• Ultimatte Operator: Chroma keying of 3D virtual backgrounds for live Television shows.
University of Melbourne
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
|Employer||ARC ONE Gallery|
|Website||login to view website|
Currently studying a Master in Art Curatorship, focusing my research thesis on New Media Art. Have participated in exhibitions as a Photographer and Video Artist in Colombia, Spain and France. Former Director and co-owner of a video production company focused on BTL advertisement. Ten years of experience in the audio-visual sector on different roles such as Photographer, Director, Assistant Director, Director of Photography, Editor and Script Supervisor. Creative, analytic and very organized with a high ethical sense. Spanish native speaker; high proficiency in English; and Intermediate level of Portuguese.more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team