Storage, Shower, Shared Printer, Secure Building, Photocopier, Pet Friendly, Outdoor Space, Meeting Rooms, Kitchen, High Speed Internet, Close to public transport, Child Friendly, Casual Work Environment, Bike Storage, Bar Fridge, Air Conditioning
32 Park St , South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205, Australia
Hunting for a space to work in a great location, near public transport, with excellent facilities and a laid back vibe that’s designed and run by creatives for creatives?
Look no further. Welcome to Jumbla - we're an animation and motion graphics studio, based in the heart of Melbourne, and we have ten desks available for hire.
If you're a small organisation, looking for a place to work, then good news -- we are offering a discounted rate for the hire of multiple desks.
These aren't hot desks either - your dedicated desk will be reserved for you alone. The space is fully furnished, with desks, chairs, trash cans and your own personal, lockable filing cabinet.
"Very satisfied with the experience at Jumbla - good level of
professionalism, while maintaining a relaxed friendly atmosphere. Great
location, good sized desk and a comfortable chair. It was a nice, open
and light environment to work in.
I like working in open plan environments, as it makes me actually do my
work, rather than sitting in a private office where I can get away with
watching YouTube all day!"
- Peter, a freelance producer, scriptwriter and animator, and a customer
with Jumbla Desks
Here are just a few of the perks:
- Cool office environment (Spotify tunes all day, VR headsets, PS4)
- Creative-only environment - spots only available to those in the creative industries
- Super fast and secure wifi connection (200/200 mbps)
- Colour printer access
- Unlimited access to four boardrooms - all with audio visual equipment
- 9am - 9pm access
- IT staff can be provided
- Mail and package handling
- Guest reception area
- Kitchen facilities, including free coffee, tea, fruit, and filtered water
- Table tennis table
- Foosball table
- Pool table
- Chill-out area with comfy couches and lounges
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Two leafy courtyards
- Bike racks
- Great location: two minute walk from St Kilda Rd, Domain Interchange and the Botanic Gardens
- 15 minute walk from Flinders Street Station
- Parking available
- No lock-in contracts. Month-to-month rental agreements.
Ask us about our referral program to get big discounts on your rent.
Get in touch if you want to know more, or to organise a time to view the space.