- Layout and graphic design for Faculty of Medicine banners, posters, and flyers
- Redesign of the Clinical Epidemiology Student Handbook
- Update and redesign of My Health Decision website
- Redisign of the Undergraduate Medicine Handbook
- Working within university design specifications, templates and standards
- Designed a contemporary PowerPoint presentation template to be used as the standard template by the iview and multiplatform teams
- Created a motion graphic presentation showcasing the new ABC iview design and features.
|Education||Mar-2008 - Nov-2011 - Billy Blue College of Design|
|Employer||University of Sydney|
I’m a Sydney-based motion graphics and VFX artist with a Bachelor of Applied Design in Digital Media. I’ve worked as a freelancer for a range of clients including Method Studios, PwC’s Creative Communications, and ninemsn.
I’m creative, I deliver great work on deadline, and I’m an Adobe Creative Suite wizard who also has in depth knowledge of software like Maya and Cinema 4D. Having freelanced for a number of years, I fit quickly into new teams, and am easy and fun to work with.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team