Sydney Festival, United Nations CERF (US), APRA AMCOS, City Recital Hall, MAAS (Formerly Powerhouse Museum), Australian Chamber Orchestra, City of Sydney, iFly Indoor Skydiving, Barnes & Noble (US), Sydney Dance Company, Committee for Sydney, Youth Action, Pacific Magazines, Eventeamwork, Seafolly Australia, University of Sydney.
Working as the Graphic Design Manager, I managed and oversaw all design work associated with Sydney Festival.
Collaborating with an external design agency and managing and a team of designers, I ensured all branding requirements were met for Sydney Festival and all relevant sponsors and partners.
• Designed and produced undergraduate guide, annual report, expo signage, guides, promotional advertising and signage.
• Responsibilities include responding to client briefs, concept creation, design, copywriting, proofing and overall QA, liaison with relevant stakeholders, contracting and managing suppliers and freelance designers.
• Corporate brand and identity management including asset management, liaison with stakeholders, branding advice, monitoring tone of voice and processing licensing requests.
• Project management and coordination of tenders and website.
• Management Junior Designers, external printers and suppliers.
• Concept development and creation of marketing collateral
• Editorial layouts for Indesign, DQ (Design Quarterly) and Habitus.
* Event campaign collateral.
• Concept development and production of online and print advertising material for external clients.
Museums Australia Multimedia & Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
Winner of the Magazine and Newsletter category 2013 for MUSE (Sydney University Museums News).
In 2012 I led a re-design of the Sydney University Museums magazine (MUSE), which included a complete new masthead, cover and overall layout, whilst still utilising the university typeface and brand aesthetic.
Top 14 Finalist of the British Council Realise Your Dream award 2013.
|Education||College of Fine arts (COFA)|
|Location||Gold Coast Australia|
|Website||login to view website|
An award winning, independent visual communicator and problem solver with over ten years experience.
I specialise in environmental and print design, illustration, brand rollout and concept creation across a diverse range of communication platforms.
I have worked with a number of well-known organisations including Sydney Festival, the Australian Chamber Orchestra, the City of Sydney Council and the United Nations Central Emergency Relief Fund (CERF).
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team