The Good On You Ethical Shopping App helps you check how a brand is doing on issues you care about like the treatment of workers, child labour, climate change, chemical pollution and animal rights. Currently focussed on fashion and clothing, Good On You rates nearly 1,000 clothing, footwear, and accessory labels based on the ethics behind their production process.
The Social Entrepreneur Internship includeed developing a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and evaluating how well features of a product meet those needs.
- Identifying Good On You App users and potential users
- Conducting interviews to learn about their needs and the extent to which Good On You is helping them solve their problems with ethical purchasing.
- Working with Good On You staff to design and implement experiments to improve the app.
- Documenting hypotheses and experiments and measuring outcomes
- Working with the Good On You team to analyse results and form new hypotheses to test.
- UX Design & Graphic Design including mocking up new app layouts and features.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team