- Branding development for small and large businesses (involving hand drawn and computer
- Running client meetings and maintaining relationships with them through email and face-to-face contact
- Image touch-ups and preparation for web development and print runs
- Compiling ‘branding guidelines’ documents
- Assistance in photography shoots, involving styling and overall direction
Shop assistant at boutique label 'Eclettica' in Woollahra and Potts Point - involving customer service and sales, as well as assisting in behind-the-scenes marketing for mail-outs and general administration
Supervising and caring for children ages 0-5; teaching, running and directing activities through set learning outcomes
Magicdust Website Design
An award is awarded at the end of each working year to talent who has excelled in a particular category - mine being website and logo/branding design.
Intensive short course at Whitehouse Institute of Design in visual merchandising
Covenant Christian School
As a lover of people and all things creative, I love experimenting with all mediums with both digital and print.
My passion is branding and using my illustrations skills to create something truely unique for my clients. Having experience in most graphic design areas, my skill set is varied and I love overlapping mediums and colours to accentuate and elevate a brand.
From brand strategy and brand direction, to retail fit-outs and apparel design, I draw from all areas to create unique malleable designs to stand the test of time.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team