Environmental Graphic Design (EGD), Desktop publishing, precinct branding, information design
• Identity design, visual identity refresh and application; menu design, business cards, typography for print and film, photography direction, design of concept art, client liaison, volunteer/non-profit design
• Web-design; web-content management, client liaison
• To date projects based in Identity Design and application, adopting client visual identities for impactful PowerPoint client presentations
• Identity design, research and analysis, conceptual thinking. Development of brand marks and event naming
Idea generation and design for print collateral, including the art direction, grid/layout development, typesetting.
• Design and implementation of graphics for web
• Generated exciting concepts through discussions with Senior Designer
• Design of labeling systems and physical application to packaging
• Brand activation with online presence, handmade signage, informative flyers for customers and passerbyers at both Mt. Barker and Wayville Farmers Markets
• Creation of conceptual artwork for POS, environmental graphics, implementing the creative direction of the Art Director
• Web-design, design and creation of flash and gif animations
• Idea generation and general design and typesetting for Press Ads, Newsletters
• Event branding and design; print advertisements, POS, exterior graphics, including the creation of flash animations for digital media
• Spearheading the business’ small print department; collating in-house client based projects, preparing files for print, printing and guillotining posters, business cards, flyers
• Web-design and content management
Freelance on-and-off, largely conceptual/development on my part, with a few opportunities for Branding Identity projects and design for print (posters, fliers, album art).
Recipient of AGDA's Best Portfolio in Show award, graduate exhibition, 2011
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team