QUICK AND EASY
Categorise, preview and publish your ad in 2 minutes
Jobs: Full Time AUD 259 , Part Time AUD 259, Freelance AUD 189, Internship AUD 89, Gigs: $39.
Put your ad on top of the listings. (+$60). Bigger, bolder, and brighter.
Job ads live for 30 days. Gig ads live for 10 days (unless you choose to expire early).
Apply thru The Loop, your website, or via an email address
TARGET & REACH
We alert all quality candidates in that profession and location
You will never lose any data of applicants who apply via The Loop
Review, filter, shortlist or message one or all of your applicants
We provide all your job ad performance data (views and applications)
Any credit you have with The Loop never expires
ONE CLICK RE-POST
Save time with our one click re-post system
Sydney Tools is one of Australia's largest power tool retailer and we are looking for an individual to work in our E-commerce division.
We are growing rapidly and our presence in the market is becoming larger. We are now ready to employ more graphic designers to cater for the growth of our business.
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work types.
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects
· Experience with photography
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finish
· Attention to detail
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
Use the marquee to crop the image, then hit save
Increase your reach and alert talent in other states. Save up to $99 dollars per location added.
Please fill in all required fields.
Start typing the name of your suburb, and pick one from the list of suggestions that pops up.