• Operate as a member of the digital and content services team, having experienced 100% growth in visitation over a 12 month period.
• Manage and enhance the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) brand through interpretation of brand guidelines.
• Developed the first edition of the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service consumer Pocket Guide, where 90,000 copies have distributed throughout NSW National Parks since August 2013.
• Developed and upgraded video brand guidelines with the legal unit, acting as a ‘brand champion’
to ensure brand consistency and policy is maintained.
• Produce frequent video content to enhance the NPWS brand through customer experience programs.
• Select, edit, positioned and published over 3,000 thousand images in the span of six months for the next-generation NPWS website and visual channels.
• Implemented a metadata policy to guarantee correct and proper use for image and video assets within the NPWS and OEH organisation.
• Collaborate with the Office of Environment and Heritage image librarian’s to create an efficient networking solution for image sharing and asset management.
• Executed visual presentation decks for creative directors to pitch ideas to potential global clients, Coke Zero and Amex.
• Delivered innovative design solutions on Newcastle Brown Ale and Amex social media campaigns.
• Created typographic treatments, which were highly commended by the creative director and used in the Puma 2013 global campaign.
• Partnered with design directors to produce Amex pitch within 24 hour time frame.
• Facilitated field research investigations for Puma social, gathering data on target audience to inform marketing strategy and product development.
• Advised creative directors on design concepts, brand identity systems, campaigns, packaging, advertising and print material for global brands; Amex, Puma and Newcastle Brown Ale.
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team