• Operate as a member of the digital and content services team, having experienced 100% growth in visitation over a 12 month period.
• Manage and enhance the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) brand through interpretation of brand guidelines.
• Developed the first edition of the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service consumer Pocket Guide, where 90,000 copies have distributed throughout NSW National Parks since August 2013.
• Developed and upgraded video brand guidelines with the legal unit, acting as a ‘brand champion’
to ensure brand consistency and policy is maintained.
• Produce frequent video content to enhance the NPWS brand through customer experience programs.
• Select, edit, positioned and published over 3,000 thousand images in the span of six months for the next-generation NPWS website and visual channels.
• Implemented a metadata policy to guarantee correct and proper use for image and video assets within the NPWS and OEH organisation.
• Collaborate with the Office of Environment and Heritage image librarian’s to create an efficient networking solution for image sharing and asset management.
• Executed visual presentation decks for creative directors to pitch ideas to potential global clients, Coke Zero and Amex.
• Delivered innovative design solutions on Newcastle Brown Ale and Amex social media campaigns.
• Created typographic treatments, which were highly commended by the creative director and used in the Puma 2013 global campaign.
• Partnered with design directors to produce Amex pitch within 24 hour time frame.
• Facilitated field research investigations for Puma social, gathering data on target audience to inform marketing strategy and product development.
• Advised creative directors on design concepts, brand identity systems, campaigns, packaging, advertising and print material for global brands; Amex, Puma and Newcastle Brown Ale.
May-2008 - May-2011 - Billy Blue College of Design
TAFE NSW - North Coast Institute
|Location||North Coast Australia|
|Website||login to view website|
Angus is an Australian designer and art director, specialising in brand identity and package design. He's spent time living and working between New York, Sydney and currently Berlin. He's enjoyed working with international brands to startups, always with a single goal in mind, to tell their story through simple and intelligent design.
Currently Angus is focusing attention back on his visual communication studio Dimes Design where he is always on the look out for new and exciting projects. If you are interested in working with Angus then feel free to drop him a line and say hi.
email@example.com l www.angusnicholls.com
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team