- Development and management of magazine advertisements
- Development and management of newspaper advertisements
- Deep etching and colour correcting product images
- Manage time, deadlines and workflow
- Write, proof and edit articles at a professional standard
- Gather research for future or potential articles
- Organise interviews and interview clients
- Take and interpret client briefs
- Develop creative and professional outcomes based on client requirements
- Manage client expectations, including any delays or changes to the original brief
- Create and send invoices, sale orders and quotations, following up as necessary
- Develop creative designs for both print and digital platforms
- Manage multiple projects and client expectations
- Meet tight deadlines and be able to work under pressure
- Produce production or print-ready artwork and organise printing
- Liaison with clients, printers and production staff to ensure a
- Work creatively within limitations such as budget or timeframe
- Present ideas and designs to small and large groups
- Create, edit and send invoices, sales orders and/or quotations
- Perform basic admin duties, such as answering phones, cleaning the office/kitchen, making coffees and greeting clients
- Write and edit blog articles, client content and social media posts
|Education||2008 - 2011 - University of Western Sydney|
|Employer||Hare & Forbes|
Amy enjoys many things: banana and strawberry smoothies, drinking tea, looking through her old book collection, walking her dog and talking about herself in 3rd person.
When she's not working, she can often be found making jokes with friends, sitting at her computer listening to music, cooking lasagna or cooing over the nearest puppy – particularly her own.
Amy has experience in web design – including responsive design and EDM design and setup – and print design, with the odd billboard, marquee or canvas banner thrown in for good measure.
She is an all-rounder when it comes to design, consistently delivering well-considered compositions. She's not all that crash hot at illustration, though, and sketching generally consists of wonky boxes and stick figures.
Overall, Amy is quite a nice person. She smiles a lot – particularly when a fresh cup of tea is involved – and puts her best into everything she does.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team