Wellcom Worldwide is a global production agency, specialising in content creation and innovative technology. Wellcom employee’s work directly with clients on-site in work groups know as hubs. FoodWorks Supermarket is part of the Australian United Retailers Group, an independent retail supermarket group and has close to 650 supermarkets nationwide. The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) is the third largest bank is Australia.
• Responsible for FoodWorks Local Area Marketing collateral for over 400 FoodWorks stores nationwide – weekly flyers, posters, EDMs for FoodWorks website, customer facing displays.
• Assist in the production of the FoodWorks weekly catalogue.
• Assist in the production of and adhere to strict corporate guidelines for ANZ marketing collateral.
Working at a small design studio I have had experience and am responsible for the following:
• Working from a brief, creating concepts and brand identities.
• Project managing briefs and liaising with clients directly.
• Print management of printed material, signage and advertising.
• Website design and art direction. Experienced using the Wordpress, Joomla.
• Art directing client photo shoots.
• Press advertising. Experienced using Adsend, Ad Drop and Quickcut.
Projects include: visual identity, logo design, stationery, websites, brochures, magazines, posters, banners, signage, newsletters, press and web advertising and promotions.
Junior graphic designer, assisting in research, attending client meetings and concept design.
Intern working in the Marketing and Development Department of the Newport Art Museum.
Professional picture framer, custom framed for clientele, assisted customers with knowledge of framing skills and performed an administration role
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team