- Managed 50+ Licensed Universities and developed over 100+ products
- Oversaw projects from development stage to final completion
- Designed packages for new product line and 3rd party clients products
- Retouched photos for website update and company clients
- Design and produce flyers, banners, brochures, ads, and etc.
- Photograph new and existing products
- Assist with booth designs for trade shows
I have an Associates degree in "Web Design & Interactive Media" from The Art Institute and would like to make the best use of my skills developed during my study.
I started out as an intern junior graphic designer for 3 a car accessories company named "Coverking" www.coverking.com but within 3 months I was promoted to a mid weight graphic designer. During my time there I was in charge of several projects, but the most significant and ongoing one was the Collegiate line. I obtained 50+ University licenses to sell products with their logos & developed over 100+ products.
In my 3 years with the company, I was responsible for the overall layout and production design for car covers, seat covers, apparel, packages, ads, and digital content. I worked closely with the creative director, production staff and printers. I have become highly proficient in Adobe CS Suite on both Mac OSX and Windows XP. This job has taught me how to juggle many tasks and work within tight deadlines.
In particular, I have extensive experience designing logos, artwork, flyers, brochures, advertisements, banners, and packages.
Here are following links
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aloterina
I am looking forward to hear back from you, please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team