• Greeting and managing clients in to and out of concierge and showroom, ensuring all clients are afforded privacy in consultation rooms
• Attending to dispatch, bringing out clients' purchases, and handing them over for collection
• Ensuring appropriate authorities are obtained from prospective clients to allow full and free access to trade
• Ensuring verification requirements have been adhered to and all personal documentation duly scanned and stored in FileMaker before clients are activated to trade
• Providing advice on precious metals
• Keeping and entering notes on all issues discussed in FileMaker for compliance purposes
• Coordinating the implementation of authority forms and other documents signed by the client
• Receiving and screening calls and attending to clients' enquiries
• Answering all enquiries on Freshdesk
• Management of the company’s social media accounts across all channels, along with the creation of social media content
• Photography of precious metals and jewellery items
• Graphic design and copy editing
• Creation of event-driven marketing (EDM) newsletter content
• Management of the company’s multiple websites using web content management systems (WCMS)
• Taking telephone calls and interacting with both suppliers and customers courteously
• General administrative duties
• Taking customers’ food orders with clarity and confidence
• Providing customers with detailed information and recommendations about food products
• Bringing meals from the kitchen to customers’ tables
• Maintaining a sanitary dining area at all times
• Working efficiently for long hours
* Providing customers with detailed information and recommendations about food products
* Maintaining a sanitary working area at all times
* Restocking food items when required
* Handling money and giving correct change
* Working efficiently for long hours
* Setting up and packing up food
* Cleaning the store and work area
Awarded for promoting blood donations and encouraging eligible students to donate blood.
|Education||University of New South Wales - College of Fine arts (COFA)|
|Website||login to view website|
Winnie Vuong is a Digital Media graduate from Sydney, Australia. She works within the fields of digital photography, including retouching and compositing images.
Winnie exhibits refined photography skills and attention to detail when working towards digital imaging projects. Her visual works touch on the dream-like aspects of surrealism - she often constructs scenes that are illogical but capture a sense of photographic precision.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team