• Design development, art direction, execution of all print and digital advertisements
(live jobs and conceptual works), client presentation decks, marketing collaterals,
logos, signage, storyboards, overview campaign video, event invites, infographics.
• Ensure all client solutions adhere to company design standards, style guidelines,
web practices and usability standards.
• Liaise with the key stakeholders
- National Sales, Editorial, Commercial Solutions and the Trade Marketing teams.
• Manage and mentor the junior freelance designer.
• Design and create all corporate communications, event/exhibit materials,
newsletters, eDM, web/digital static or animated banners, infographics, icons
and flow charts) while adhering to the branding guidelines for Viva Energy Australia
and apply the co-brand guidelines for Shell-led communications.
• Developed concepts and layouts for storewide inserts, in-store signage
and newspaper advertisements.
• Responsibilities included on-location – forecourt visual identity testing
and photography of the new fuel/pump decals in Shell Coles Express service station.
• Work in collaboration with the B2B and B2C teams to ensure that designs are
produced on-time, on-budget and meet expectations.
• Liaise with suppliers for print specs and quotes.
• Production role required to deliver on brand designs for all Intrepid Group brands.
• To create brochure page layouts and maps from design through to print production and develop assets for use across all Intrepid Group brands following the visual identity guidelines of each brand (Geckos, Intrepid, Peregrine, Peregrine Reserve, ATA & TAC).
• Responsible for the creation of visual design for print based and electronic (local adaptation of global creative for corporate communications, event/exhibit materials, newsletters, eDM, web/digital, information graphics, icons and flow charts) while adhering to the branding guidelines.
• Create display ads, travel guides and maps, brochure, flyers, posters, annual reports,
sales collateral and web assets – online banners.
• Assist with the pagination of all print publications for travel/accommodation/activity directories
– New Zealand, Australia and South Pacific.
• To design and create artwork to best convey the brand messages, campaigns and special promotions for Gilmours, New World, PAK n’ SAVE and Four Square brands, includes mailers, circulars, flyers, posters, eDMs and calendars.
• An all-round role working on UI/UX design, web, eDMs and print.
• Responsible for creating visuals to promote the Anne Geddes range of products on cross-platforms including iPad/iPhone/Mac Desktop app, web updates, digital and print magazines, various calendars, packaging, wrapping papers, clothing labels and tags.
• Work collaboratively with the Web Developer in creating online banners, eDMs and microsites including, but not limited to, front-end development, interaction design and back-end development.
• Create and develop online Flash banners, eDMs, microsites and landing pages.
• From concept, production, testing and delivery.
• Actionscripts and timeline animation.
Worked as a junior web and interactive designer. • Responsible for creating online banners and surveys, microsites, landing pages and email marketing campaigns.
News Corp Quarterly awards - voted the Most Connected Team Member
Was awarded 'Highly Commended in Technical Aptitude' during my study at Media Design School
Media Design School - NZ
Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design
|Employer||News Corp Australia|
|Website||login to view website|
Highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented designer with 15 plus years of design experience in all types of fields, from boutique studios, advertising agencies to large corporations. I love a good design challenge and would welcome the opportunity to work for a successful company where creativity is encouraged.
In my professional career, I do believe in building networks, word-of-mouth marketing and helping clients to achieve their business needs. I'm now residing in Melbourne, from Auckland, NZ, currently on the lookout for suitable opportunities in the design/digital industry.
In my personal time, I enjoy going on a photography exploration walk as a creative outlet, a much-needed break away from the computer screen. I go on road trips and travel overseas to refresh and gain a new perspective.
Overall, I am an all-rounder creative who would be willing to work with you in any design challenges.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team