Over the past few months we've been working long and hard launching the website for Western Australia's Town of Victoria Park, the previously existing website consisted of three separate websites on two separate foundations. Our solution was a modern interface on a multi-tier Drupal platform.
The entire sitemap was redeveloped in conjunction with TOVP in order to streamline the existing content and incorporate the new functionality that was required for our Drupal CMS solution.
These included the following:
• Automatic social media updating
• Events calender
• Language translation
• Mobile optimised version of the website
• Photo and video galleries
• Email newsletter management system
• Employment application
• Tender registration
• jQuery navigation and animations
• News, Events and Lost Dogs feeds on home page