The Letter - Short Film
Directed By: Mark Xinhai Ma
Nay Nay for ABC Kids / My Brother Ate My Lego
Directed By: Josh Groom
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Directed By: Guy Ritchie
• Assistant to the VFX team, VFX Producer and Supervisor
• Experience in Pre-Production, Onset Shoot and Post-Production environments
• Assistant with Schedules and Production Diary Management
• Administrative Duties & Runner Duties
• Liaise with accounts and management of petty cash and purchase orders
• Coordinate timesheets for VFX Department and Set Crew
• Assisted with new starters
• Assistance on shooting schedules involving; filing physical and digital Camera Data Sheets, Continuity Reports and Call sheets for Main Unit.
• Assisted Data Wranglers onset and VFX photogrammetry
• Assisted with a full script breakdown for the Shotgun database. Recording all Assets as Characters, Creatures, Props, Sets, Environments, Vehicles, and Effects as per VFX sequence.
• Ensuring shot charts and screen grabs are up to date
• Assisted in Cinesync Calls, Client and Facility reviews taking notes
• Management of Office Assets on Filemaker Database
• Liaise with all exhibitors on operational matters to do with the show
• Ensure exhibitors are updated regularly with newsletters and reminders
• Ensure that Exhibitors submit service forms on time
• Assess and approve all exhibition stand designs as required
• Coordinate the audits with sales and operations to ensure that all information is up to date and correct
• Develop and continually update a schedule of exhibitor newsletters, showing issue date and content for each newsletter
• Liaise with contractors to ensure correct and timely build of the exhibition
• Book hotel conference rooms, audio/visual equipment hire, accommodation and airfares
• Liaise with hotel staff to adjust booking numbers to minimise expenses consistent with company policies
• Prepare and assemble ‘conference kits’ including name badges, compact discs and lists consistent with operational deadlines
• Assist Research Analysts set-up conference rooms including assembling banners, preparing the registration desk, welcoming delegates and generally ensuring the smooth and successful running of conferences
• Ability to liaise with and manage key stakeholders on site to ensure a successful event, and travelling interstate if needed
• Answer the Customer Service Line and attend to the inquiries of customers, suppliers and candidates for employment
• Ensure key stakeholders are communicated and updated through the entire event process
• Check all incoming registration systems for sales including facsimile, email and online channels
• Enter all sales through the Company’s systems including processing of credit card registrations on the merchant facility
• Various administrative duties including invoice payment processing
• Manage the post event evaluation process as required
• Perform personal assistant duties for the General Manager and Managing Director
• Negotiate tender invitations with hotel in securing long term partnerships
APM College of Business & Communication
Bass High School
|Employer||Can't Be Stopped Productions|
|Website||login to view website|
I’ve returned home from living in the UK for the past 2 years, working as the VFX Production Assistant, on a feature film.
I want to pursue my passion for the film/tv industry and I am open to any opportunities that present itself (domestic & international). I am keen to start work and I am always happy to assist where I am needed.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team