- Preparation of the illustrator files
- Quality control
- Machine's supervision
Book to be published in France in June 2013 : Belle'ville.
Book to be published in France in October 2013 : Le chat qui n'était à personne (Nobody's cat).
- Application of the brand identity and guidelines to a number of inhouse projects
- Completion of daily tasks based on short briefs
- Design of advertisment material for the magazine
- Participation in the weekly editorial meetings
Seven illustrations for the ebook "Sincere forms of flattery", edited by Olivia Hambrett and Sandi Sieger.
One page for each issue of the magazine.
Graphic designer for the Melbourne based band Francolin.
- Design of the album cover Won’t let you down -
- Design of the album launch poster -
- Design of the online Itunes PDF -
Collaboration with Rachel Bucknall (art director) on several freelance projects for clients such as local enterprises and government municipalities (including the city of Boroondara).
- Signage and icons -
- Websites -
- Brand identity and business cards -
- Advertising -
École des arts décoratifs de Strasbourg
|Employer||Melbourne Laser cutter|
|Website||login to view website|
I am an illustrator, a graphic designer, and a storyteller.
I seek to inject vivacity, originality and boldness into my work.
My ultimate goal is to gather experience in my expertise fields, meet like-minded people, and start a children's magazine, where my design and illustration skills could come together and produce something beautiful, clever, and fun in the same time.
Would you like to help?
I am currently looking for freelance or part-time work in publishing/print/editorial!
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team