Provided creative solutions including designing the campaign visual language and art-direction.
Developed key visuals and artwork execution for FMCG and alcohol brands across BTL, TTL activations, digital and experiential campaigns.
- Lead designer on the award winning 'Back to School' campaign for Woolworths - 2014 POPAI 3 x Gold Indians & 1 x Silver Indian.
Provided design solutions for brand, tactical and category promotions, point of sale, visuals for duty free stores, web banners, microsites, catalogues, trade presenters, visuals for national events and trade shows.
- Established an in-house design service to support brand and marketing campaigns across multiple premium wine, beer and cider brands.
- Successfully implemented online briefing, workflow management and proofing software. This process provided visibility across all jobs and streamlined briefing processes across 3 offices.
- Received the Treasury Wine Estates New Zealand Emploeyee of the Year Award.
A mix of conception, design, finished art across different mediums for key clients including United Travel, Mondo Travel, Bank of New Zealand and The Kingdom of Tonga.
- Worked in collaboration with the Creative Director on re-branding of the visual identity and store designs for United Travel, the largest travel provider in New Zealand.
- Website design (stage 2) and collaborated with the developers for The Kindom of Tonga and United Travel websites.
Produced publications, print collateral and web banners in compliance with brand guidelines.
Art-directed of photoshoots for prospectus and handbooks.
- Successfully implemented in-house graphic design briefing, file management and workflow systems.
Produced design, Illustrations and artwork execution and finished art for key clients - Ballance, Honda, Giltrap, Pioneer, Linmark, Morris & James Exclusive Pottery, Cattlemaster, across various mediums.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team