Background of who I currently work for:
BWX Limited is a vertically integrated body, hair and skin care
company. BWX is an ASX listed company who are
the owner, producer and distributor of the following brands to a
national and international market:
· Edward Beale
· Renew Skincare
I currently ensure brand guidelines are created, implemented, updated and adhered to
across all markets along with developing the production and publication of corporate communication collateral including marketing materials, POS online graphics, presentations, labels, events and in-store displays.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design, layout and format marketing and communications materials across the organisation
- Maintaining the highest standards in graphic design and producing cutting edge creative content, for both print and digital, that accurately represents the expectations of the business
- Maintaining an advanced knowledge of software used for creating graphic designs and trends within design
- Development and maintenance of print and digital design style guide
- Design and production of printed collateral such as: product packaging, promotions, outdoor media, advertising, point of sale, internal collateral, presentations and other print material
- Main point of contact for all Production and Manufacture of creative assets
- Design across all digital assets, e.g. website, web applications, advertising, electronic newsletters, banners, social media and other digital media
Extra skills above and beyond my role include:
- Hand and digital Illustrations for all gift packs and promotional marketing collateral
- Creative direction for product photography and flat lay imagery
- Working across multiple brands
- Extensive design experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to conceptualise marketing ideas into tangible reality
- A good understanding of client interfacing and production
- Work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Team player with excellent people skills
- Customer service
- Money Management
- Open & Close Store
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
Graphic Design Diploma Student Graduate Exhibition
Year 9 artwork selected and featured in the Gosford Regional Art Gallery
MERCHANTWISE PTY LTD - CREATIVE MARKETING AGENCY
Illustration - September 2015
To illustrate (Vector Illustration with Adobe Illustrator ) 17 already existing coloured into line drawings for a Children's Playschool colouring in book.
› Worked on site to tight deadlines with reference to a time sheet
› Re-drew 17 coloured vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator into black and white line drawings
› Liaised and collaborated with Creative Director to ensure quality and quantity
Worked from home to tight deadline
› Re-design and update previous corporate company profile brochures
› Meeting clients to discuss their needs, objectives and budgets
› Communicating by e-mail and phone with clients
Jan-2012 - Nov-2012 - TAFE NSW - Hunter Institute
Jan-2011 - Dec-2011 - TAFE NSW - Hunter Institute
|Employer||Sukin Australia ( BWX LTD )|
|Website||login to view website|
I’ve always loved and had a strong passion for anything creative and hands on.
I’d love to travel, live and work in many places all over Australia and the world. That way I can experience many areas of art and design in different cultures or countries. By doing so I hope to gain the skills to work in any advertisement agency, creative design studio or even pursue a dream of owning and operating an authentic freelance business.
I want to be able to combine my love for all things creative such as interior decoration to unique hand made & illustrated works.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team