• Master’s degree Visual Communication design and fine arts
• 15 years media production industry experience (e.g., film, TV, mobile applications,
• 8 years creating and delivering content to clients
• Writer Producer Director
Media Mentor; Visual Communication Design
• Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
• Excellent leadership, team management, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions
• Solid facilitation and problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and
tactically to achieve business goals
• Self-directed and the ability to work independently and manage communications
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to adapt as the project evolves
• Ability to function in a matrix environment
• Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal)
Current Key responsibilities; (summary)
• Story development
• Video production
• Post production
• Oversee and manage the client’s video needs from pre production to final delivery.
• Collaborate with Client Success Managers to fulfill all the clients’ production needs
and ensure deadlines are met.
• Collaborate with team members to design and produce internal marketing videos, with
an eye toward high-level storytelling and production value.
• Work alongside a professional team in a fully-equipped production environment
• Travel to client locations across State
• Edit and optimize content for the web
• Utilize continuing education to refine processes and develop new workflows
• Direct and manage project development from initiation to closure.
• Manage scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration
with product owner and stakeholders.
• Oversee project estimations and the development of project deliverables.
• Manage and prioritize issues and action items throughout the project life cycle.
• Manage project quality and performance standards.
• Conduct retrospective and share lessons learnt periodically.
• Assess and manage risk over the project life cycle.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Communicate project objectives, including detail understanding of milestones,
deliverables, and success criteria to leadership and various stakeholders.
|Employer||North West Productions|
|Website||login to view website|
Master’s degree; Communication Design
Producer Director - Film TV Digital Media
Media Mentor - Visual Communication Design
Passionate visual story teller, big on real time experience specialising in creating media that resonates i.e.; Defrost, Life without Ice, Road Trauma Support 2016, Harcourts new branding and recently the Colony 47 Building Safe Communities for Women Campaign - the new Rav Thomas single It’s Never Okay.
Passion and expertise in bringing the brief to life and successfully leading and coordinating production garnered from a diverse media industry background including experience mentoring others how to achieve high-level visual storytelling via cutting edge visual communication processes.
Proven experience in the field, on site and locations strengthening and advancing technical know-how, intelligent use of time management, business and communication skills, competency and confidence working with professional teams, building strong and trusting people/producer relations, getting the best out of locations plus a master’s degree in fine arts and design further advancing skills set. Currently shoots 80% of all screen stories produced.
Recently held the position of producer and production and account manager becoming one of the most high-volume, proactive and effective in the state of Tasmania. From initial concept to pitching ideas, script writing, generating creative on-brand and community campaigns, my focus on client objectives, customer value and maximising audience engagement this role has provided for a colourful and diverse folio including clients such as Clemenger, Harvest Moon, Harcourt’s, MONA, Cradle Coast Authority, McKay Timbers, UTAS, Flanagan’s Residential and Aussie Home Loan - also responsible for implementing and coordinating a variety of retail service directory commercials and corporate videos.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team