• Master’s degree Visual Communication design and fine arts
• 15 years media production industry experience (e.g., film, TV, mobile applications,
• 8 years creating and delivering content to clients
• Writer Producer Director
Media Mentor; Visual Communication Design
• Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
• Excellent leadership, team management, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions
• Solid facilitation and problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and
tactically to achieve business goals
• Self-directed and the ability to work independently and manage communications
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to adapt as the project evolves
• Ability to function in a matrix environment
• Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal)
Current Key responsibilities; (summary)
• Story development
• Video production
• Post production
• Oversee and manage the client’s video needs from pre production to final delivery.
• Collaborate with Client Success Managers to fulfill all the clients’ production needs
and ensure deadlines are met.
• Collaborate with team members to design and produce internal marketing videos, with
an eye toward high-level storytelling and production value.
• Work alongside a professional team in a fully-equipped production environment
• Travel to client locations across State
• Edit and optimize content for the web
• Utilize continuing education to refine processes and develop new workflows
• Direct and manage project development from initiation to closure.
• Manage scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration
with product owner and stakeholders.
• Oversee project estimations and the development of project deliverables.
• Manage and prioritize issues and action items throughout the project life cycle.
• Manage project quality and performance standards.
• Conduct retrospective and share lessons learnt periodically.
• Assess and manage risk over the project life cycle.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Communicate project objectives, including detail understanding of milestones,
deliverables, and success criteria to leadership and various stakeholders.
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team