SEEKING NEW OPPORTUNITIES
• Strong communication skills and extremely customer focused on developing visual solutions for business stakeholders
• Co-operation and commitment within a team environment to achieve common business goals and deliverables
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to understand business requirements to ensure projects are accordingly aligned to business priorities
• Conscientious, reliable and focused with a strong eye for typography and design
• Broad range of Corporate,FMCG, healthcare & retail industry experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and diligently attends to all details
and requests by pursuing quality and professionalism
• Thorough knowledge of file preparation and print processes
SKILLS AND DUTIES:
• Work collaboratively with in-house designers in a supportive team environment to deliver a high volume of projects
• Responsible for the design and finished art across a diversity of print and digital material including point-of-sale, print & press adverts, catalogs, flyers, brochures, booklets, trade presenters, packaging, web banners, landing pages and signage.
• Adhere to internal processes and proofing procedures implemented
• Ensure projects support their objectives and completed within style guidelines
• Update and maintain business portfolio packaging artwork and product photography
• Strong communication skills to co-ordinate and liaise projects for all stakeholders
• Proactively review existing materials,templates and images,updating and refreshing to ensure these tools used are current with respect to both content and brand
• Eye for detail on selecting photography, colour, deep-etching and photo retouching
• Proficiency in Mac and PC platforms using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook,Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickcut, Zinc Maps and Orbis proofing systems
Best Free Consumer Publication (Print) Award for “Mind & Body” presented by Complementary Healthcare Council of Australia for outstanding editorial style publication to educate consumers of the benefits of natural health products
|Education||CATC Design School|
A passionate Graphic Designer and Finished Artist with a diversity of expertise in print and digital material. A proven record of success for delivering creative solutions, on time and to budget for a variety of projects and campaigns across a broad portfolio of brands including Nature’s Own, Cenovis, Ostelin, Bio-Organics, Microgenics, Telfast, Gastrolyte and Betadine.
I am highly professional, self-motivated with strong time and project management skills to effectively meet tight deadlines for stakeholders business goals. Above all, I am positive, extremely customer focused and enjoy working in an environment with cross functional teams to deliver great business results.
For any enquiries please contact me at: Eviek088@mail.com
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team