|Education||Curtin University of Technology|
|Employer||Australian Motoring Services|
|Website||login to view website|
I am an accountable, diligent team member and pride myself on following direction and paying close attention to detail. I value creativity and variety and have a genuine passion for commercial design. I have demonstrated experience in marketing, customer service and project coordination, as well as IT systems development and maintenance. I am currently studying Bachelor of Arts Digital Design at Curtin University through Open Universities Australia.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, - Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Animate and InDesign.
- An eye for design accompanied with a strong understanding of design principles and best practice techniques.
- Communication and teamwork, ability to connect and understand others easily.
- Trustworthy, reliable and able to work autonomously within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Organised and time efficient, proven ability to manage multiple projects involving internal and external stakeholders.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team