Working with a senior designer, I am involved in all aspects of design across a range of clients.
- Wordpress site management, content creation
- Brochure graphics, banner ads, blog article cover art
- InDesign layout work for multi page documents
Working with a developer we created a responsive Wordpress template. I was involved from the project concept and planning, the design, development and through to launch.
* I worked on the website concept, sitemap, wireframes.
* Creating the website structure/layout and the flat design style of the theme
* Designing all graphics for website including the Sydney Running Tours logo
* Wordpress management - adding content, editing theme (html & CSS)
* Cross-platform and browser testing
Please take a look at the live site here:
College of Fine arts (COFA)
TAFE NSW - Sydney Institute (Design Centre Enmore)
|Website||login to view website|
I am a qualified and enthusiastic web / graphic designer.
For many years, web/interface and graphic design has been a passion of mine. I am looking to build upon my achievements and continue to advance my skills in the design industry.
I am always keen to learn more, to broaden my skills, and to achieve the best possible results so as to bring the leading edge to my employer, their clients and the market. I thoroughly enjoy creating websites and seeing a satisfied client.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team