Freelance design for Rollergirl Promotions
Illustrations and posters for various clubs
- Art directing creative photography shoots for high end brands for editorials, banners and mini-sites.
- Design of bespoke weekly editorial emails for brands such as Fendi, Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Hermès, Jimmy Choo and many more.
- Producing creative for the website, social media and blog pieces.
- Producing, from initial concept and mood board to Art directing, retouching and wire-framing many promotional mini-sites, including Wedding shop and Garden Shop.
- High end banner design pulling together premium compositions of product imagery shot in house
- During a 6 month period the Head of Creative had left the company, I stepped up and helped manage the design team by multitasking with my daily workload and the duties of the Head of Creative. This includes but is not limited to daily admin duties, quality checks, interacting with all buyers, studio, shoots, whilst supervising and training freelancers during the busiest time of the year.
Interned for the music label create/control and secret service music management. I am lucky enough to make web banners for the likes of PVT, California Wives, Foals and Dropkick Murphys to name a few - I even just made coasters for the Dropkick Murphys' where 8,000 are curculating Sydney now!
- Assisting in producing concepts and visuals for clients such as The Guardian, Standard Life Investments and Schroders.
- Creating Typographic Logo for The Guardian exclusive paper distributed at The Guardian coffee shop in Box Park
- Creating illustrated vector story boards for advertising concepts for The Guardian and Schroders
- Liasing with digital team to ensure that concepts are translated and bought to life in the clients vision.
Interned in the MBA team at MediaCom. I'm lucky enough to have designed a few things and edit some photos for some large clients - even sit in on some very important meetings!
Poster design for upcoming events, liaising with promoters and artists, general admin duties
Liaising with promoters and artists, general admin duties.
This award recognises tenacity and drive - the constant search for the right solution. This award is given to students who timelessly look for the big idea, the most creative outcome
|Education||CATC - The Rocks|
|Website||login to view website|
Cathy Frankowicz, or Cathy Frank as she is affectionately known, is a violet haired girl from Sydney's inner west. She has recently returned from working as a Designer & Art Director on the cheerfully gloomy shores of London.
Just in Ausgust 2016, Cathy was announced in the Top 25 Fashion Art Directors on CreativePool UK.
Prior to discovering her calling as a designer, Cathy worked in call centres, medical practices and music agencies, because she likes to talk, is nice to people and loves music, but alas, it was not to be. She needed to unleash her creativity to the world, and so she ventured in to the world of design.
After graduating in 2013 and winning an award from her lecturers (SQUARE PEG AWARD) she worked 2 internships simultaneously as well as working for Rollergirl promotions as a freelancer, working on everything from typography, shoots and logos to retouching and web banners.
For some adventure she then moved to London, where she quickly became an Art Director and Designer for Secretsales working with brands like, Fendi, McQueen, D&G and Ted Baker to name a few.
When Cathy isn't busy making beautiful things or making things beautiful, she listens to old school tunes, tells dad jokes, enjoys margaritas & puppies dressed as people.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team