Health, Wellness, Lifestyle, Training, Travel, Food and much more.
www.indudining.com.au // www.mejico.com.au
- Implement and Control VH Marketing Budget
- Implementing and delivering VH Social Media Strategy
- Building Relationships with Key Stakeholders important to VH
- Networking with Sydney Hospitality market and identifying potential collaborations
- Execute and manage VH internal and external EDM’s communication
- Building new initiatives and measuring ROI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on CX across touch-points
- Develop Promotional, Ad Hoc, Scheduled, Triggered and dynamic-content driven campaigns
- Analyse and report on results of campaigns (Digital, Online, Social, Marketing, PR)
- Manage all email content and assets executed across campaigns.
- Maintain fluency and brand consistency across all ATL, Digital, Online and Social communications
- Manage all PR/Media related matters
- Seek and create PR related opportunities for VH
- Building brand awareness through participation in food and wine festivals and events, and reducing the amount of discounting across VH
- Working through analytics of REs Diary and identifying guest trends to establish marketing opportunities linking in with MyGuestList
- Maintaining website content and layout as well as creating new websites
Monitoring customer feedback through social media outlets and liaising with restaurant directors on feedback/response
- Managing Graphic Designer, External Printers, Suppliers, Social Media Agencies, SEM/SEO Agencies etc.
- Building a SEM/SEO Strategy for VH to drive bookings and brand awareness
- Networking and creating lantern relationships across corporate, media, PR, agencies, high-profile influencers and respectable industry people
- Graphic Designer
- SEM Agency
- Social Media Agency
- External Printers
- Creative Agency
Role: To start up Unilever Australasia’s eCommerce Division by creating and implementing the ANZ Ecommerce Strategy and to work seamlessly with the Global eCommerce team to deploy the 8 drivers of UL’s global eCommerce strategy.
- Develop the ANZ Ecommerce Strategy to drive sales and profitability to accelerate the growth of Unilever’s ecommerce business.
- Lead & develop strong eCommerce collaborative relationships for UL ANZ with external customers Coles, Woolworths & Priceline.
- Develop and launch Perfect Store Online (UL created business-model) across external customer retail-sites working with BB, BD, CD and Global.
- Mine data with Coles & Woolworths from Quantium and Nielsen to understand and analyse the quarterly UL eCommerce business growth and Online Shopper Profiles.
- Integrate eCommerce across the UL business with a focus on the wider CD business process’.
- Work closely with UL Shopper Marketing Managers for Coles & Woolworths to ensure online JBP’s are on track & executed
- Partner with CD Finance to report on quarterly eCommerce numbers and performance for global stakeholders.
- Proactively drive analytics and monitor site KPIs from Coles & WW to achieve sales plans. Recommend appropriate initiatives to improve results.
- Develop TPC's digital communications strategy and Digital & SM marketing plans, including the launch of a re-developed company website with e-commerce capability
- Support the TPC sales and marketing team with PR features, reviews and blogger trials
- Ensure all lapureté & Neostrata PR and digital strategies are communicated & implemented efficiently in order to grow the brand
- Develop and implement social media marketing plan to achieve for [A'kin], [Al'chemy], Pure Therapy, NeoStrata & lapureté
- Develop and implement digital and traditional PR strategies
- Build an Australian digital communications platform for lapureté & Neostrata to drive consumer awareness, engagement and trial to store
- Manage national campaigns for each brand from idea development, briefing and concepts to creating, implementing and managing + campaign reports after end of campaigns
- Manage Marketing Assistant, Web Developer, Creative Agency, PR Agency, SEM Agency and Conversion Agency
- Develop and implement SEM, SEO & link baiting/articles content plan
- Conversion Enhancement changes throughout the TPC controlled websites
- Creation & management of eDM's to TPC database & TPC Blog
- Develop and implement PR strategies to support key brand initiatives
- Media & Advertising Buying
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing, PR & Advertising budget management
- Successfully creating & running ‘Rosehip Oil you can really believe in’ Campaign for A’kin (skincare) with a significant increase in sales
- Building A’kin Facebook Page from 500 to 15.500
- Securing three beauty awards for TPC Brands
- Building http://puretherapy.purist.com with an integrated e-commerce platform through very targeted conversion enhancement research
- Building & converting the website http://lapurete.com.au from one platform to another
- Developing, Creating & Managing Purist Blog and Purist Newsletter
Graphic Design, Marketing Strategies, Social Media, Customer Service etc.
Social Media, Marketing, Press-releases, relationship management, business development, analys & reports
Sep-2008 - Jul-2010 - KEA Design & Business University
May-2008 - Aug-2008 - Niels Brock Copenhagen Business School
Aug-2005 - Jun-2008 - Slagelse College
|Employer||Caroline Høgh Groth|
|Website||login to view website|
Originally from Copenhagen, Denmark - moved to Sydney in early October 2010.
Specialise in PR/Marketing/Social Media within the Fashion, Beauty, Retail and Lifestyle Industry. 9+ years experience working within these fields and especially E-Commerce & Digital Marketing.
Dynamic, results driven and enthusiastic PR & Marketing/Digital Marketing Professional with proven ability to deliver innovative marketing, branding & PR concepts and strategies. Conceptualises and develops appropriate solutions to benefit clients and in-house. Possesses strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills plus ability to make strategic decisions and react rapidly in conditions of high competition.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team