|Education||1997 - 1999(Charles Sturt University)1993 - 1996(Charles Sturt University)|
I am a Television Producer/Director who has worked within the industry for 12 years and have a deep understanding of television and television production. I have worked across many facets of the industry with a core expertise in Directing, Writing and Producing & Photography, as well as dealing with Advertising Clients.
My experience encompasses post production, programming, on-air presentation, editing, shooting in the field as well as in studio for both pre-recorded and live TV programming and events. I have a strong background in directing talent and crews & have worked extensively on international locations as well as on-air integration & sponsorships. I have worked across a variety of genres including Observational Documentary, Reality, Entertainment, Music, Children's Television and Lifestyle genres.
• Oversee the live New Year’s Eve broadcasts to air on the Nine Network
• Provide editorial and creative leadership across the Sydney New Year’s Eve broadcast
• Responsible for the conception and planning of an entertaining and engaging running order and creation of all pre-produced content on the Sydney New Year’s Eve telecast including all graphical content
• Work in consultation with broadcast and event stakeholders including the Nine Network, City of Sydney, Destination NSW and Imagination
Shooting, Directing and Producing Behind The Scenes stories to support the online advertisement for Nine Networks
• Overseeing Challenge & Story producing teams • Series Development for Location Challenges, Location Scouting & Contract Negotiation • Creating and Maintaining Advertising Client Briefs & Scripts for Sponsorships and Contra agreements throughout the series. • Directing and coordinating producing teams on all challenges • Coordination of all departments for successful delivery of Series.
• Series Development for Location Challenges, Location Scouting & Contract Negotiation • Directing Cameras, Cine-Flex and Talent for Opening Sequences & Titles • Directing / Producing Cameras, Cine-Flex and Talent for all location Challenges. • Developing storylines and Interviewing contestants for on-air as well post-production notes for final edits. • Overseeing Final Edits, GFX and delivery of all location shoots. • Coordination of all departments for successful delivery of Location Challenges
• Directing/Producing cameras and on-air talent for the YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 LIVE broadcast & tape packages for online and on-air distribution. • Script Writing & Development.
• Directing / Producing talent & crews on both domestic and international locations. • Script Writing, Editing and Voice Over producing/directing over 100 stories for the popular lifestyle/travel show “Getaway” • Additional Camera Operation when required.
• Field producing, story scripting and directing crews for observational documentary series, focused on the emergency ward of a hospital in central western NSW.
• Producing / Directing, Writing, Shooting, Editing long-form productions as well as Ad Sales TVC’s & interstitials – Snow Jam, Meet or Delete, Full Tank • Producing / Directing, Writing, Shooting, Editing and Producing on air Promos for MTV & VH1 • Interviewing & Reporting VH1 • Producing/Directing talent and managing crews on both domestic and international locations In-Studio, Field and Live situations.
• Developing, pitching and creation of new formats and local content for Network Ten production and programming.
• Producing proof of concept pilots for new formats.
Producing, Directing and overseeing edit for the Red Carpet for the ASTRA AWARDS 2012 for broadcast on Foxtel channels
Development, Creation and Writing of 30 x 30 min episodes for Series 2.• Hiring crew for location, production and post-production.• Overseeing shooting, edit style and direction of series.• Overseeing post production edits, voice overs, grades and audio mix downs• Final casting decisions on featured talent for written episodes• Coordinating all departments for successful delivery on schedule of all series episodes.• Working with ABC Commissioners to ensure program is genre specific and within ABC editorial guidelines.
MasterChef Australia Series 2 - Most Popular Reality Program
Photography Assistant - FOXTEL (Matt Passmore – The Glades)