|Education||(Swinburne University of Technology)|
|Employer||Dots Mise Studio|
Hello! My name is Sarah Maree Gillespie; I am currently looking for a motion / graphic opportunities in Sydney.
When I was fifteen, I watched Star Wars; Attack of the Clones and view the making of the film – immediately I know what I want to do with my future – to control the digital playground with my wand and wacom pen.
As a designer, I am completely focused and passionate to develop projects that would be full of quirky motion graphics and creative graphic design.
• Work closely with clients to meet their creative needs in graphic design, motion graphics, web design/development, video production and DVD production.
• Liason with third parties to manage several projects on the behalf of clients
• Manage the client's account
I have worked closely with 20 clients for the last 3 years. My best achievement was to have been selected to work with "No Home" for the Melbourne International Fashion in early 2012. Within 3 days, I produced a highly successful string of 21 opening titles, one reel loop for the sponsors and one clip for the logo introduction. It was hugely successful and well received from the committee and the public.
• Produced and distributed videos to brokers and lenders
• Responsible for Connective’s Video Productions - filming, video and audio editing, and creating motion graphics
• Set up and prepare the film equipment - lights, cameras, tripod and props
• General graphic duties - image retouching, booklets and Connective TV
• Basic web administration (Wordpress, HTML, CSS and SEO)
• Branding for Connective and broker profiles on the social networking sites - Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
By June 2013, I produced 6 to 10 videos per month for three online channels - "Connective TV", "On the Couch" and "Ask the Directors". Also I produced videos "Mission Impossible" and "The Search of the Grail" for the 2012/2013 Connective conference - and many others. At the end of my employment with Connective, I helped the marketing department to achieve a 30% increase of views of online videos on the Connective TV channel.
• Manage film production from pre-production (brainstorm, storyboard, script and preparing the production set) to post-production (video editing, add subtitles, creates motion graphics)
• Create DVDs
• Graphic design to improve the branding of Vicdeaf - Logos, banners and flyers for marketing
Prior to my employment with Vicdeaf, their videos on average only had 24 views. Now my videos have on average over 600 views.
Mission CO2: Communication Online
Outstanding Achievement Award