|Education||1990 - 1994(Queensland University of Technology)|
With his commitment to producing innovative and entertaining interactive services, Matt Fayle truly is a serious player in the digital world. Over the last 12 years Matt has cemented his mark in the broadcasting arena working with landmark companies such as the BBC, BSkyB, Discovery, Disney and most recently MTV Networks Australia and New Zealand.
With extensive experience in design, business development, production, and promotion, Matt focuses on complimenting and supporting programming across a number of digital content platforms from web, mobile and interactive TV. Combining creative concepts, extensive knowledge of broadcasters, strategic content implementation and impeccable project management Matt has delivered many successful digital content projects throughout his career.
Always at the forefront of innovation, Matt’s drive to deliver premium content via multi-platform has seen him achieve the following:
- Created iTV applications for ODEON, Gadget Shop, Dominos Pizza, and many applications to support Discovery Channel programmes.
- Launched 14 multi-language Discovery Channel sites across Europe.
- Produced www.bbc.co.uk/familyhistory site which received over 9 million page impressions in the first week. A record for the BBC.
- Produced BBCi Interactive applications (iTV, online) to support BBC2 family history series ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’. Statistics showed 25% stayed within the iTV application longer than 3 minutes. Again another record for the BBC.
- Produced Disney.com.au
- Created content distribution deals with all Australian major telco’s to stream Mobile TV channels including MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, SOUTH PARK and Billabong.
- Came up with the concept of the multi-platform competition and event the OPTUS ONE80PROJECT now in it’s fourth year giving aspiring TV and film makers thier chance to make a full hour of drama. Secured sponsorship for the project from Sony Ericsson, LG and Samsung Mobile. (http://www.one80project.com.au/)
- Launched MTV OVERDRIVE, the free to consumer broadband advertising funded video channel.
- Secured a deal with Ninemsn to stream video channels with pre roll advertising of MTV, SOUTH PARK and Nickelodeon.
- And more recently launched paid full-length episode download deal with iTunes in Australia for Viacom channels.
Best Interactive Promotion – Gold – My MTV