|Education||Graduated 2009(College of Fine arts (COFA))Graduated 2008(University of Technology, Sydney)|
|Employer||Kart Racing Magazine|
A creative person who has passion in brand development, image-making, and collaborative art projects
I have four years industry background in visual communication design, specifically three years in magazine industries.
I'm starting my freelance career in Illustration, Branding Design and Photography.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch!
- Created the initial logo and design concept of the magazine.
- Developing the magazine from concept and design through to final press production, proof reading with the editor, and proof printing.
- Designing and supervising on cover pages and advertisements per issue.
- In charge of design management: delegating and coordinating with the design assistant on magazine deadlines, articles to lay out and the uniformity of style throughout the whole magazine.
- Working in extremely tight deadlines since KRm’s editorial team is part of the racing society and they constantly need to travel around Australia and overseas for kart championships.