Health Space / B2B focus
We are a market leader in the technology and health arena with a
well-established client base. We are currently in a critical growth phase -
set to continue into 2017.
Are you a super designer, driven, mature and personable? Secure your
career path in this dynamic and exciting space. Hit the ground, running!
- Design marketing material for multiple media eg.print & digital
- Plan, design and create eDM's web banners and video
- Manage & maintain our website
- Analyse digital campaigns using Google Analytics or other analytical
- Assist with the planning, co-ordination and implementation of events,
promotions, advertising and other marketing activities
-Support the development of a social media strategy
- Opportunities for UI design working with our developers
- Design software Adobe programs including Illustrator, Indesign,
- Multiple digital acquisition techniques such as SEO, SEM
- Web design including HTML , CSS & CMS
- Actively engage with emerging technologies & implement new
digital media into existing platforms including videos
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word &
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other digital advertising
- Numerate, literate & analytical
- High attention to detail
- Strong time & task management skills
- Social media
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified in Design /Digital Design/ Communications or related
- Minimum 2 years digital communications experience
- Health industry experience desirable, not essential
- Passion for great web & interface design and print
- Strong portfolio
- Creative, pro-active, can take direction while working autonomously
- Mature, able to deal with a range of stakeholders in a demanding
- Strong work ethic with a flexible "can do" attitude
- Innovative problem solver
If this role resonates, apply now sending your cv together with a brief
covering letter telling us why we must meet you!
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law
we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and
consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic
reputation and wellbeing.
This role is based in the Web Publishing Team which is
part of ASIC's Corporate Affairs. This team looks after internal and external
editing, design and web publishing.
In this role
you will apply your design skills and imagination to:
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in
designing and managing the production of print and multimedia products such as
web content, images and videos. You will be able to work in Adobe CS and have an
understanding of accessibility requirements. Video editing skills and knowledge
of Final Cut Pro or Premiere are desirable.
offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support
for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of
programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include
a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best
talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse
backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a
with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain
a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also
your application or find out more about this role, please click 'Apply' button.
close: Wednesday, 16 November 2016.