About the role
The Web Designer (Staff Hub) will play a key role in the small and dynamic project team being established to manage University-wide internal communications (IC) within the External Relations Portfolio of University Services. A key focus of the IC team is to invest further in the evolution of the Staff Hub, building it into a contemporary, mobile-optimised, customisable intranet site.
This full-time, fixed term role (until 31 March 2017) will be critical to achieve the defined project objectives by: developing and implementing a design and User Experience plan that details how design will support and achieve the specifications of the site's upgrade
- A tertiary qualification with relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Advanced experience designing for CMS systems and intranets, User Experience planning, documentation, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated success in designing mobile-optimised digital assets to specification, on time and to budget
- Demonstrated success with using data and analytics to challenge designs and balance stakeholder demands with User Experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
Close date 28 September 2016
I am looking for a Design Strategist that that can come on board and break the mould.
This is an exciting time to be apart of something different. You will be apart of the start of building a brand thats going to change the world of furniture. We Are in start-up phase and ideally looking for someone to join us on a long term basis. There are partnership opportunities and share options available for the right person to grow into a Art Director position.
Training will be provided in the below areas if you do not have them
SkillsHighly Creative conceptualised thinkerExposure to anayltics Some Knowledge of MagentoUI & UX design experience Wire frame development Creating and managing our EDM campaignsFollow up sales enquiriesLive ChatLogo creation, brand development & corporate style guides Web design wkith experience across all design plateforms including Photo shop Knowledge of furniture would be great
There will be an opportunity for you to manage a team, and
to grow with our company from the start.
If you would
like to apply, please email your CV and a brief covering letter