Exciting opportunity for an experience digital designer to lead our design team. You will have outstanding design skills, be highly imaginative, have excellent leaderships skills, have strong HTML/CSS skills and, if possible, a background in elearning.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide creative design leadership for the Savv-e business
- Lead, manage and develop digital design team members to ensure they are developing innovative, high-quality deliverables which achieve required outcomes, meet deadlines and budgets
- Liaise with Studio Manager on allocation of project tasks to team members based on suitable skill, interest, client match, availability and development opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Studio Manager to maximise the efficiency of production to ensure project budgets are being met and provide input into project schedules and project management decisions
- Ensure graphic design standards and processes are being implemented by digital design team members
- Lead development of design standards, processes and models and ensure these are being implemented by all designers
We offer a supportive, fun working environment and the opportunity to develop your design and leadership skills on exciting high-profile projects. To apply for this role, please email your CV provide examples of any projects you may have completed.