We have a passion for creating beautiful digital experiences that excite our customers and produce results for our clients.
- 2014 B&T Awards "Digital Services Agency of the Year"
- 2014 AIMIA Awards "Best of Websites & Online Services"
- Amazing working environment and agency culture
- Excellent remuneration
- Designing for some of Australia's leading brands
Adrenalin Media are one of Sydney's leading digital agencies and we're on the hunt for a Senior Web Designer with exceptional creative flair to join our talented team. You will have the ability to come up with jaw-dropping digital concepts, be on the ball with current web trends and possess a mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, Adrenalin Media promotes an innovative culture as well as necessary training to further progress your career and personal "brand" within the industry.
To be successful, you will have:
- An amazing online portfolio showcasing your best web, mobile and app creative
- 4+ years of experience in a Digital agency
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to present and sell your concepts with a strong rationale
- Solid understanding of UX, IA and accessibility
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
- The ability to self-manage priorities, as well as plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with some of Australia's leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive websites, interactive campaigns, mobile applications and more.
- Brainstorming in an open and collaborative team environment
- Working closely with the UX team to conceptualise creative and presenting to the client along with rationale and creative thinking
- Designing compelling creative that excites the target audience and enhances the end user experience
- Planning design work by clarifying goals, functionality and deliverables, to ensure delivery within scope
- Working with relevant teams to ensure quality of creative is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates, please send in your CV along with a link to your online portfolio and we will be in touch soon.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.