We have many exciting projects in production at the moment and need some assistance!
Desired Skills and Experience:
If you are interested in working with us and have a great portfolio please get in touch.If you would like to apply please send us:
About the role
The Web Designer (Staff Hub) will play a key role in the small and dynamic project team being established to manage University-wide internal communications (IC) within the External Relations Portfolio of University Services. A key focus of the IC team is to invest further in the evolution of the Staff Hub, building it into a contemporary, mobile-optimised, customisable intranet site.
This full-time, fixed term role (until 31 March 2017) will be critical to achieve the defined project objectives by: developing and implementing a design and User Experience plan that details how design will support and achieve the specifications of the site's upgrade
- A tertiary qualification with relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Advanced experience designing for CMS systems and intranets, User Experience planning, documentation, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated success in designing mobile-optimised digital assets to specification, on time and to budget
- Demonstrated success with using data and analytics to challenge designs and balance stakeholder demands with User Experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
Close date 28 September 2016