Support our fast paced marketing department in national campaigns in all areas of digital marketing, ecommerce, social media and content production.
- Be a part of the dynamic photographic and video production industry
- Pave the way for new digital and e-commerce strategies in the marketing department
- Based in creative hub of Alexandria, Sydney
The Digital Manager will support the marketing department in all areas of digital marketing: essentially driving market positioning, and build revenue streams and profitability.
Key Areas of Role Responsibilities
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the roll out of SEO and Adword campaigns mirroring most effective practices and supporting SUNSTUDIOS business objectives.
- Develop an Ecommerce strategy that aims to push revenue conversions through the website.
- Utilise SEO and Adword tools to increase the visibility and access to SUNSTUDIOS website via Google.
Website based marketing campaigns
- Work closely with National Marketing Manager to ensure that all marketing campaigns are communicated across website and social media platforms.
- Consistently check and report on existing product information and pricing for retail and rental department sales carts against competitors.
- Liaise with the Sales Team to adjust product information and add new pricing information on a timely basis, in order to remain competitive online.
- Maintain and supply constant review on SUNSTUDIOS competitor online initiatives, offers and specials.
- Regularly write website content ensuring a refresh of content across site on various pages with particular focus on images, video and metadata.
- Monitor workshop bookings through the online shopping cart. Raise invoices through Accounting software.
- Suggest innovations to drive better engagement by customers.
- Liaise closely and improve relations with media, public relations firms and industry associations to promote all aspects of SUNSTUDIOS offerings.
- Write and distribute press releases to key industry contacts and media.
- Build SUNSTUDIOS social media presence across new platforms and diversifying content prompting greater input from users.
- Review, develop and implement social media content, blog content and website updates reflective of all aspects of SUNSTUDIOS.
Skills and Experience
- Provide monthly reports on progress across Ecommerce, Website content, Public Relations and Social Media
- Tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in marketing, public relations or communications
- An understanding of SEO and Adword purpose
- Preferred working knowledge of Adobe suite
- Solid experience managing multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Team work
- Problem solving and decision making
- Experience within the professional imaging industry
- Competant photographer
- Conceptual graphic design experience
- Video editing and shooting experience
SUNSTUDIOS Sydney is a busy creative hub for professional photography, television and video production image makers, in a beautiful renovated 1930's woolshed in Alexandria.
The complex includes six studios for hire (ranging from 120m to 300m squared), a huge lighting and camera rental department, a professional retail showroom, a fine art print service and a widely acclaimed catering service and café. Our 2,400 square metre building is a large tree-filled block of land with parking for over 50 cars and film-support vehicles. At the heart of SUNSTUDIOS is a beautiful light-filled atrium with a hanging garden that makes a fantastic gallery. We are passionate about creative imagery and actively contribute to the growth of our industry by hosting industry events, exhibitions and workshops.
SUNSTUDIOS Melbourne plays a key role in supporting the local industry, both through supplying the best lighting and camera equipment and by offering a first class rental service. We have three studios and rentals can be arranged anywhere in the greater Melbourne area.Applications Close, 5pm 31 January 2015.
Applicants are encouraged to highlight their suitability for the role by addressing the Key Responsibilities of role listed in the job description.All applicants must include a CV including two references; and document addressing Key Responsibilities (no longer than 2 x A4 pages).Please send applications to National Marketing Manager, Lauren Stadler - [..]