We are a truly integrated B2B Asia Pacific agency with offices across
Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong. And our client base receives the full
marketing services spectrum; planning, creative (TTL thinking, content,
digital, production & finished art studio), media, data & CRM
(in-house), social, communications and very notable large scale events.
If that sounds too good to be true our client list is equally impressive
– a portfolio of global technology brands that power the way we think, work
We’re seeking a talented and proactive Digital Producer with strong
project management capability across all things digital for a 3 month
contract, with the potential to extend to a permanent role.
To deliver on this role, you will have no problems managing end-to-end
digital projects and campaigns, from brief to deployment, and then report and
provide performance analysis on all outcomes.
Importantly you will also have the skills to be hands-on when needed.
You know what it’s like, there are always parts of a project where your
experience and skills will allow you to get involved and contribute. If
something needs to be fixed, you’re not shy to assist. When a client calls, you
sort it out.
You will work closely with an agency project team (digital, creative,
design, account service, CRM and data) as well as agency partners, and
outsourced digital services to recommend, construct, build and deploy
best-practice executions that generate positive ROI. You may even have
resources to recommend for some of our requirements.
This role will deliver an opportunity to work across web,
microsites, apps, eDMs, CRM, CMS and mobile.
To be successful in this role, you will be capable across a broad skill
set, and prior agency/or freelance experience, including:
• 3-5+ years’ experience as a producer/ web project manager/ web master
• Exposure to both web and mobile projects and development.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (and be able to craft
digital copy on the spot)
• The ability to be client facing where required
• Excellent understanding of design concepts, wireframes and user experience
• Proven experience with project managing digital centric projects from scope
through to deployment
• Experienced across web builds, microsites, eDMS, CMS, banner ads
• Confident working in a fast paced and busy agency environment
• Able to effectively manage budgeting, RFP and tender documentation
• Familiar with the following tools and systems: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
• An advantage will be familiar with media planning, buying and SEO & SEM
If this sounds like a role you could own, do your research at on this
website and if you like what you see, send us your CV and introduce
yourself explaining why you’re the best person for M&a Digital