digital marketing & design?
Are you a marketing
extraordinaire keen to make waves in the youth travel industry?
Look no further.
WHO WE ARE
day to day could involve developing and designing responsive emails, ensuring
the website is updated with new content & imagery and developing engaging
new campaign landing pages. But the list doesn’t stop there develop flash/HTML5
banners, edit video and even event photography and videography; all of which
you have an amazing product at your fingertips.
only will you get into the heart and soul of travel but you’ll be involved in
managing some of our direct digital channels including email platforms,
audience remarketing, search engine marketing and generally working across all
our fun consumer brand campaigns.
will leverage your previous design/development background and have a true
passion for continued learning in the digital space. You will be a wiz at the
CS6 suite and have strong HTML, CSS and video editing skills. Experience with email distribution platforms
(preferable Exact Target), email automation tool & SEM and SEO will really
make your application pop.
If your skills for
digital and passion for travel complement each other like cookies and cream
then this is your new role
The Digital Content Producer is responsible for the creation, production and execution of editorial content – written, video and interactive – for websites, social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract and retain users for our brands.
Generate and execute innovative ideas that will attract new audiences by producing unique and compelling content through various multimedia channels including but not limited to websites, mobile phones, portable devices and social media.
The role will work closely with the magazine team to ensure integration between the website and the print magazine.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
· Produce, write, edit and post produce video / audiovisual content for multimedia channels.
· Create content (articles) for website.
· Maintaining and creating content for social media presences and reinforce social media best practice across relevant editorial departments to ensure social media presences are exhibiting industry standard levels of engagement.
· Manage the editorial calendar and development of websites and social media along with relevant editorial departments in-line with the brands objectives and online content strategy.
· Proactively seek opportunities to promote, market and integrate the websites through the magazine and other online channels.
· Support the advertising/sponsorship teams with ideation and implementation of advertising campaigns.
· Analyse and understand audience based research to assist with the development of relevant online content for the target audience.
· Ensure that the website is a primary marketing tool for the magazine with focus on integration and driving sales.
· Regular reporting and communications to key stakeholders including the Head of Digital, Digital Strategy Manager, and Editors and Publishers, and Sales.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
· Significant experience in producing content (articles) for an online publisher.
· Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce video / audiovisual content for multimedia channels.
· Experience in using industry standard video editing tools including Final Cut pro.
· Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop, HTML and Flash is desirable.
· Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications.
· Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems.
· Tertiary degree in journalism or communications.