We are seeking an ambitious, savvy and downright nice Producer to work on one of our largest clients on a short-term contract basis. Someone to be the glue that connects our creative, technical and accounts teams, binding them together into a cohesive all-conquering juggernaut. And someone that relishes the detail and can weather a hectic schedule, cutting thru the clutter, projecting calm and bringing order to all around you.
You’ll be in the thick of the action and revel in producing projects that may initially be deemed ‘impossible’. Sharing our values of being Macgyvery, curious and helpful, you’ll somehow make it happen but will know how to sweat the details and ensure quality is not compromised in delivery of what are sometimes, fast turn around campaigns.
Please note we are looking for candidates currently based in Australia with a valid working permit, thus overseas candidates need not apply.
Working on a premium automotive brand you will:
- Scope, track and manage the implementation of digital projects and campaigns for Holler
- Work in conjunction with creative, technical and accounts teams to ensure projects are fully scoped, delivered on time, within budget and to agreed upon specifications
What you need to do well:
- Lead and organise project resources and ensure tasks are completed within scope and budget
- Identify, communicate and risk-manage issues in a timely manner
- Provide guidance and support to the Account Management team with a focus on technical knowledge and insight
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with your colleagues
- Encourage others to be innovative, thoughtful or proactive
- Track, analyse and report in order to support effective project management
- Generate innovative ideas that are strategically sound and challenge the status quo.
Desired Skills and Experience
The attributes you possess:
- Self-motivated, flexible and do not need to be micro-managed
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- The client loves you
- You build and foster key relationships
- Your briefs are water-tight and timely.
Your knowledge and skills:
- User Experience – wireframes, user flows, site maps
- Project Management – budget, timings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, Keynote, SmartSheet/MS Project/OmniPlan and the Adobe suite.
- At least three years in a digital agency as a Project Manager / Digital Producer
- Worked in multi-disciplinary teams
- Successfully managed digital campaigns involving campaign sites, online media, eDMs, social and mobile.
About this company
Holler is one of Australia’s most respected digital creative agencies, made up of smart, lovely, hard-working people. We were founded in 2006 and have been a part of the IPMG Group since 2010.
Holler has expanded largely thanks to a culture born from one simple ethos - to have fun.
Our founding goal was to solve business problems by provoking big reactions from simple interactions - and we have worked very hard to stay true to that aspiration. Our core skills lie in communications, but these days that can encompass anything from data science to watching a stuntman dive into a pool of tomato sauce or creating a car-brand TVC from hacked quadcopters.
To us every brief is a potential interaction. Like a nod, a wink, a click and a kiss, it presents the opportunity to powerfully communicate, capture attention, and prolong encounters. If it isn’t interactive, it probably isn’t very deep, lasting or compelling.