Web Developer (Mid Level)
Sydney, New South Wales
You’re an experienced Web Developer looking for a new opportunity. You might have worked in an agency environment before, but are looking for something a little different – the opportunity to work directly with clients, develop web technologies and contribute to a growing business, which can only see your career flourish…..
It’s a role that’s a little different. Whilst you will be situated at a client’s site (FMCG company), your time will be spent working on a range of projects with a number of high profile clients. All are FMCG based and all have time pressures. What does the role involve?
• EDI Development including Support and Maintenance
• Development of core functionality for customer and company websites.
• Development of scalable websites ensuring robust system functionality and system design.
• Development of functionality to support 3rd party software (accounting and commerce related)
• Creation of relational database structures applying normalisation principles.
• Creation of mobile websites and apps (desirable, but not essential)
• Frequent client interaction.
Skills essential to the role include:
• 2+ years of proven Server Side Programming / Web Application Development experience and competencies using PHP.
• Proven Database Development experience using MySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Solid W3C compliant XHTML and CSS development foundations.
• Solid cross browser / platform testing and debugging experience.
• Adherence to WCAG 2.0.
Success in this role will require the ability to work in a team, outstanding communication and problem solving skills, high level attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will undoubtedly have a logical and methodical approach to your work, be able to prioritise and enjoy providing innovative solutions to complex problems.
Our client is a growing, national business which continues to cement their presence in Sydney. They are innovative and dynamic and therefore there is potential for significant variety, challenge and career growth.
Gooding Human Capital
(03) 9674 0330
This job is now expired.